|Location||NEW SUFFOLK, New York|
|LOA||27 ft 12 in|
|Engine Model||Mercruiser 350 MPI 5.7L|
|Engine usage (hours)||490|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 80 gal|
2004 Formula 280 SS (Sun Sport) in excellent condition that was meticulously cared for with constant preventative maintenance. Recent prevative work include new water pumps, new bellows and gimbal bearings, new starters, new risers, and new spark plugs. Currently in the water in New Suffolk, NY, ready to sea trial.
Features & Optional Equipment:
- Two (2) Mercruiser 350 Mag MPI, 5.7L Engines (300 HP each) with Duo Prop Outdrives. Fresh Water Cooled with 490 hours.
- Electric Windlass Anchor System with stainless steel anchor
- Stainless steel windshield surround with arch
- Brand New Garmin EchoPlus 74CV GPS & Chartplotter
- Kenwood Stereo System
- Vacuflush head
- Sleeps 2 comfortably
- The perfect all around boat! A cross breed between the the best of Formula’s performance line with their top selling Cruiser (PC) line, Formula Sunspots are one of the best built, multi use fun machines on the market.
- This versatile platform allows owners a stylish performance cruiser with comfortable and functional seating for a small crowd in the cockpit area, complete with a wet bar and cockpit table along with condo like interior that includes a convertible double bed, galley, and full head for overnight excursions.
Brand New, Garmin Echomap Plus 74CV