Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||56 Raised Pilothouse|
|Location||Seabrook , Texas|
|LOA||55 ft 12 in|
|Min. Draft||5 ft 6 in|
|Max Bridge Clearance||17 ft 6 in|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||1600|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||1600|
|Fuel Tanks||1200 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||300 gal|
|Holding Tanks||100 gal|
We are proud to offer this stabilized 56' Alaskan Raised Pilothouse to the market. With offshore capability and upgraded systems, she will provide her next owner both safety and pride. Whiskey Wisdom is ready to cruise, in luxury, with long-range capabilities, seaworthiness and low maintenance. She is capable of doing the Great Circle Route.
This yacht has three staterooms, two full heads and a day head on deck. Vessel is equipped with: High Gloss Mahogany Interior, Granite Countertops and Flooring in Galley and Heads, Jacuzzi Tub, Full Eisenglass Enclosure, Underwater Lights, Four Northstar 6000 15" Chartplotter/Radar/Sounders, Wesmar 1/2 Mile Sonar, KVH Phone/TV, Twin 15KW Gensets, Three Hydraulic Pumps for Stabilizers/Bow Thruster/Stern Thruster/Anchor Windlass, 7 Zone CruiseAir (including engine room), Two Remote Helm/Thruster Controls, Two Cablemasters/Hosemasters, Custom Interior and Lighting Package. The list simply goes on and on. You must see this vessel in person to understand the true scope of how this Alaskan was built and equipped. Over 90% used in fresh water, She may be the Only Fresh Water Alaskan. This vessel can be sailed to just about any destination from this port. Please read full specs for additional information or call for personal assistance.
Whiskey Wisdom has three staterooms, two full heads and a day head on deck. The master stateroom features a king-size bed as well as a Jacuzzi tub in the ensuite head. The galley, forward of the salon, was custom designed to open into the pilothouse. All interior wood is mahogany with a high gloss finish. Additional features include a large sectional sofa and a wetbar with icemaker in the salon, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops and flooring in the galley and all heads. The flybridge has a stainless steel grill, refrigerator, icemaker and a dumbwaiter.
- Laminated fiberglass reinforced with PVC rigid foam core in all hull and deck areas above waterline, and solid hand lay up below the waterline.
- Cored 1 1/4" main bulkheads, all bulkheads padded at hull, bonded per schedule.
- Multiple laminations at chine, keel, and running hardware locations.
- Four(4) full-length longitudinal stringers and athwartship reinforcing stringers(as per standard plans) of foam cored laminated fiberglass.
- Hull to deck connection mechanically fastened and bonded as per schedule.
- Integrated swim platform.
- Molded FRP interior and exterior window frames.
- Radar arch, hinged for lowering.
- Reinforced windlass platform.
- Uni-directional and bi-directional laminates at engine stringers.
- Vinylester barrier hull laminate for osmosis protection as well as five coats of Interlux 2000 epoxy barrier.
- 1 1/2" stainless steel handrails at forward deck and boat deck.
- Anchor rode storage in divided chain locker with deck access hatches.
- 800' anchor chain. 65 pound stainless steel CQR anchor.
- Stainless steel anchor roller/chock.
- Stainless steel breast plate on bow.
- Foredeck seat/storage with Sunbrella cushion and cover.
- Manship stainless steel portlights with screens.
- Manship stainless steel deck hatches.
- Non-skid deck finished with(medium grit)Awlgrip.
- Decks drained to waterline.
- Bow cleats 12'x (2).
- Eight(8) stainless steel hawse/cleats.
- Cantaluppi courtesy lights(deck,swim platform,flybridge).
- Sailtrack adjustable fender holders.
- Two radar arch mounted floodlights.
- Venturi frame stainless steel.
- Flybridge seating area made of formed fiberglass.
- Two Pompanette helm chairs on flybridge.
- Storage below flybridge seating.
- Sunbrella cushions.
- Bimini with full enclosure(new 10/10).
- Aft deck fully enclosed.
- Stainless steel wheel on flybridge.
- Freshwater wash down flybridge, aftdeck, bow(anchor) and engine room.
- Caribe 12 DL RIB, rigged with Yamaha F40.
- Chocks for tender, lifting bridle, tie downs.
- Marquipt TL2 1000# hydraulic davit. Hydraulic boom, cable, rotation.
- Molded upper and lower rub rails capped with 2" stainless steel.
- Stainless steel hinges and hardware on all doors and exterior cabinets.
- Swim ladder, stainless steel with hidden pull-out.
- Swim platform with three stainless steel U-shaped safety rails(staples).
- Tempered glass, front windows are 3/8" and side windows are 1/4"(tinted).
- Bow and stern stainless steel flag staffs and sockets.
- Cap rails and trim sprayed gel coat to match hull.
- Teak name boards(Whiskey Wisdom)port and starboard.
- Marine carpet on aft deck.
- Radar arch hinged for lowering.
- High gloss finished mahogany surfaces.
- Teak & holly cabin sole in wheelhouse.
- Granite soles in galley and heads.
- Custom carpeting in staterooms and salon.
- Custom bedspreads in all statrooms.
- Shoji screens in master stateroom.
- Red lighting in pilothouse.
- Stainless steel sinks in galley, wet bar, and flybridge.
- Custom 24v indirect rope lighting throughout vessel.
- Granite countertops in galley and heads(same color throughout).
- Fiberglass showers with Formica headliners.
- Quality faucets/fixtures throughout.
- Hanging lockers with automatic lighting and cedar lining.
- Quality vinyl headliner throughout.
- Quality hardware for doors and cabinets.
- Paneltronics AC/DC electrical distribution panels at lower helm station.
- Glendinning electronic controls x 2 plus two remote control units. Lower helm has backup contol unit.
- Wesmar hydraulic bow and stern thrusters w/4 station control.
- Wesmar 9 sq. ft. stabilizers w/control panel.
- Wesmar vertical hydraulic windlass, dual direction w/control & counter.
- Hart T-5 tank gauge system for fuel and water.
- Lighted silhouette panel in pilothouse for nav. lights.
- Charles Industries 8 station intercom system.
- Khalenburg triple air horn.
- Pompanette Platinum Series helm seat w/ adj. height, armrests and backrest.
- Pilothouse table in mahogany with folding leaf and stainless steel pedestal.
- Sealand Vacuflush toilets.
- Sealand holding tank monitor panel.
- Sealand holding tank vent filter.
- Sealand macerator discharge pump.
- Maytag Neptune washer/dryer.
- Quality AC & DC lighting throughout.
- Three pantograph windshield wipers w/wash system.
- Two 5" compasses.
- Three head ventilation blowers.
- Bilge water alarm system.
- Two Caterpillar C-12 marine diesel engines w/ZF transmissions.
- Two Westerbeke 15kW generators w/sound shields.
- AC & DC lighting.
- 4 8D batteries for engine starting.
- 2 8D batteries(Rolls) for 24v house.
- 4 Grp27 for genset starting and 12v house.
- 2 Grp31 AGM for inverter.
- Engine beds custom-formed stainless steel(316).
- One automatic fire extinguisher.
- Racor 500MA fuel filters(2) for generators.
- Shaft grounding brushes.
- Tides Marine dripless shaft seals w/spare seals on shafts.
- Spare stainless steel shaft.
- Three engine-driven hydraulic pumps for Wesmar systems.
- Marquipt hydraulic pump(electric)for davit.
- Xantrex 3kW inverter w/remote panel in pilothouse.
- Viewpoints at engine room doors.
- 4 Caterpillar Marine Power Displays.
- Engine battery interconnect system.
- Heavy-duty high-density foam/lead insulation covered with aluminum clad hardboard.
- Reverso OP-704 oil change pump w/manifold.
- 5-blade ZF propellers(32x26)
- Spurs Marine line cutters.
- Quality bronze safety sea cocks on engine thru hulls.
- Quality stainless steel propellor shafts.
- Stainless steel propeller struts w/cutlass bearings.
- Xantrex 40 amp 12v battery charger.
- Sentry 80 amp 24v battery charger.
- Shut off valves at all tank supply fittings.
- Stabilizers(Wesmar) 9 sq. ft. w/electric gyro.
- Stainless steel fuel manifold.
- Stainless steel rudder posts and blades.
- Emergency tiller.
- 1200 GPD watermaker.
- Two Delta high volume engine room blowers.
- Two FRP engine drip pans w/drains.
- Two Racor 75/1000 max duel fuel filters for main engines.
- 20 gallon hot water heater.
- Five Cruisair 230v reverse cycle w/SMX controls-7 zones including engine room.
- 100 gallon holding tank.
- Two Jabsco Smart Variable water pumps.
- Hynautic hydraulic steering.
- Two 150 gallon water tanks.
- Aluminum fuel tanks, 1200 gal. total.
- Bilge areas finished smooth with white paint.
- Fiberglass mufflers for main engines and generators.
- Three Rule 2000 bilge pumps w/ Ultra switches.
- Whale Gusher diaphragm manual bilge pump.
- Four Northstar 6000 15" chart/radar/sounder displays(2 up & 2 down).
- Northstar 4kW 3-ft open array radar.
- Northstar/Navman autopilot w/2nd display for bridge.
- KVH Sat phone.
- KVH Sat TV(2 DirecTv tuners).
- Navman 10" gps/plotter.
- Two Uniden VHF radios whailer/foghorn and wireless whams.
- Icom SSB.
- Wesmar 1/2 mile sonar.
- 42" Pioneer HDTV in salon.
- 20" Toshiba TV w/DVD in VIP.
- 32" Sharp HDTV in master.
- 2- 10" TV in guest stateroom.
- Surround sound in salon.
- Stereo speakers in pilothouse, flybridge, aftdeck w/Speco 6-station controller.
- Panasonic surround sound receiver w/dvd/cd.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.