Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||En Route to Miami, Florida|
|Beam||18 ft 1 in|
|Max Draft||5 ft 7 in|
|Engine Model||D2842 LE|
|Propeller Type||5 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||1600|
|Engine Model||D2842 LE|
|Propeller Type||5 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||1600|
|Fuel Tanks||1300 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||300 gal|
|Holding Tanks||65 gal|
SELLER READY TO UPGRADE AND MUST SELL VIVE!
VIVE can accommodate (8 guests in 4 air conditioned Cabins) with a full beam master stateroom and full beam VIP cabin + 2 double berth cabins all with en-suite bathrooms. All shower and sink fixtures are Gessi fixtures, the woodwork is completely redesigned far beyond most of its competitors. The glossy solid teak panels with hidden drawers give a style and elegance.
VIVE'S project was derived from the Dyna 77 hull, in a flybridge version. Working with his own architects and decorators, the owner has created a uniquely efficient yacht with elegant internal styling and layout.
FULL ALIGNMENT ON ENGINES AND RUNNING GEAR - JUNE 2018
NEW EXHAUST - JUNE 2018
FRESH BOTTOM JOB WITH PROPSPEED - JUNE 2018
UNDERWATER LED LIGHTS - JUNE 2018
NEW BATTERIES - JUNE 2018
- 4 Guest Staterooms plus 2 Crew
- Beautiful condition
- Multiple exterior guest spaces
- Excellent engineering build quality
- Always captain maintained
- Shorepower converter
- Upgraded navigation electronics
- Upgraded entertainment equipment
- Watermaker: 1,200 gallons/day
- Bow and Stern thrusters
- Wave WiFi system booster
- Handheld mobile docking system
- Full beam salon with full walkaround design
Entering the salon through the aft full-width glass sliding doors, you are surrounded by the custom luxurious interior by Brazilian designer, Oscar Mikail. The entertainment center is concealed in latticed teak cabinets with drawers to port, incorporating a Plasma TV on an electrical lift with access to the central media system, Burmese teak flooring, cream suede ceiling panels, and a contemporary couch to starboard.
- Full Bose media center and independent Sonos amplifiers for outside
- 50" Plasma TV on electric lift
- Pioneer DVD 250+ Movie
- Teak throughout (Honey in color)
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- GE Monogram stainless steel double door refrigerator/freezer
- GE Advantium 120 oven convection/oven
- GM Monogram extraction fan
- GE 4-burner ceramic cooktop
- GE Monogram trash compactor
- Fisher Paykel dishwasher
- Miele D290 Nespressso machine
- Kitchen Aid toaster oven
- Double stainless steel sink
Master Stateroom and Head
Ocean view from the 6 large oval portholes grace this cabin from port and starboard, the centerline custom king bed with side drawers dominates the room and there is an abundance of storage with large cabinets below the portholes plus additional drawers under the bed, making this cabin ideal for extended trips. A 32" Sony flat screen TV, with surround sound Bose System, and movies/music on demand keeps guests entertained. To port is a walk-in closet with hanging space and storage drawers.
To starboard is the master en-suite bathroom which includes a large mirror, walk-in shower, custom Gessi Fixtures, and toilet with integrated bidet. Custom white marble countertops and flooring finish this large bathroom off with a luxurious feel.
Forward Twin Guest Staterooms
Each cabin has two oversized single beds, both with large hanging lockers and additional storage above the two portlights and below each bed. These cabins are flooded with natural light from the large sky lights in the ceiling panels. A 19" LCD TV and Bose audio/video equipment are incorporated into the room, so guests can relax in private.
The en-suite bathrooms have a walk-in shower, mirrored sink, and toilet with integrated bidet. These bathrooms are finished in white lacquer with custom marble countertops and floors.
Aft VIP Stateroom and Head
Accessible from the rear of the salon are the aft staterooms.
Queen Cabin: The first is the VIP cabin featuring a Queen sized bed, walk-in closet with walk-in locker hanging space, and two separate cabinets with drawers and shelves, as well as overhead lockers. A 19" LCD TV and Bose audio/video equipment are also incorporated into the room. This stateroom also features electric blinds.
The en-suite bathroom has a large walk-in shower, toilet with integrated bidet, floating stainless steel sink and marble countertops and floor.
Twin Guest Cabin (Kids Cabin and Laundry Room): This cabin has elevated twin beds, a hanging locker and an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and marble counter tops. All cabins are finished to the same high standards, with beautiful high gloss teak cabinetry and cream-colored soft goods. (This stateroom can be used as a good 2nd crew stateroom).
- V-Berths Forward
- Accessible forward is a comfortable crew cabin with two beds, hanging locker and a separate en-suite bathroom
- Additional bunk room off main hallway
- Laundry Room
- Whirlpool Washer and Dryer (New 2015)
The bow area onboard "Vive" is a much larger area than other manufacturers of a similar size, and has been well utilized for guest use. Two large sun pads cover the port and starboard sides, allowing owners and guests an additional outside place to relax and enjoy the ocean. Four Bose weatherproof speakers powered by individual power amplifiers.
Boarding to the aft deck is via the hydraulic passerelle. The vast aft deck features a varnished teak dining table and built-in U-Shaped settee for 8 with deck space for more. There are two cabinets on the forward bulkhead with a drink refrigerator and storage. On both sides are wide walkaround decks to the flybridge which also lead forward to the bow.
- (4) Bose weatherproof speakers powered by individual power Sonos amplifiers
- Handheld remote control for docking from the aft deck
- (2) lockers in aft deck, one with refrigerator
- Retractable (700 lb.) Passerelle
- Passerelle can hold (700 lb.), Jet Ski or small RIB
- Tie Down are installed on rear cockpit (swim platform)
Moving up to the port and starboard stairwells from the aft deck is a large flybridge ideal for fun in the sun and entertaining large groups. A semicircular shaped settee and high/low table combination aft. This area can be set up for casual dining with virtually uninterrupted views of the horizon, or set up for relaxing sun bathing. Forward to port is a large Jacuzzi for 4 people, or can be converted into a raised sun pad for sun bathing while not in use. Forward is a double helm companion a sink and barbecue grill. A removable Bimini Top covers the helm and Jacuzzi. Aft is the tender and davit, and two 8 person life rafts.
- U-Line ice maker
- Gaggenau electric grill and sink area
- Jacuzzi 4-person
- 1000 lb. davit
- Nautica 16' Jet RIB
- All cushions are made of Sunbrella all have mildew rest. 6" foam non-absorbent.
- Multiple Zone Bose audio system
- (2) 8 Person life rafts
Audio / Video / Computer
- Cat5 Ethernet cabling throughout boat
- Video On Demand server throughout all TVs of the boat (250 movies included)
- Wireless modem, Firewall/VPN gateway 3G network access
- Wave WiFi system for access to shore WiFi networks
- PBX with VOIP, Iridium Satellite Phone, and Cellular lines, and extensions throughout boat
- KVH G6 18" satellite dish TV antenna
- 50" Pioneer Plasma TV on electric lift in salon
- Bose Lifestyle radio system with DVD, (5) speakers and subwoofer in salon
- Separate DirecTV and European Satellite receivers and LNB
- All A/V Systems are Sonos WiFi/Bluetooth connected
- Sonos Salon and outdoor speakers
Engine and Mechanical Details
- (2) Stainless steel anchors and tackle stored in bow
- 2000 Watt/24V dual windlass and capstan (provides peace of mind at anchor and assistance in mooring)
- Opacmare stainless steel 65 PDS Plow
- Bow and stern thrusters provide ease of operation for docking
- Opacmar stainless steel passerelle 700 lb. rated
- A davit on the aft flybridge launches the Nautica 16' Jet RIB with full cover, 1000 lb. rated
- (2) V12/1140kW/1550 hp MAN Common Rail D2842 LE 433 engines @ 2300 RPM, Port: ZF gears 2050A Ration
- 5-blade props
- Sea Recovery watermaker 65 gallons/hour
- Bow and stern thrusters 25hp with dedicated battery banks
- Dual anchor windlass and anchors with chain
- (2) 24,000 BTU Marine Air chillers
- All new batteries 8D large battery bank 2 x 1000 amp = 2000
- (2) Spare Props in warehouse (4-Blade)
- Sealand VacuFlush heads with Toto seats incorporating bidet and dryer
Fuel Load Stats
FUEL RPM LOAD FUEL IN (L)X2 HOURS/SPEED RANGE
1000 35% 50 45.11 KTS 500 NM
1500 50% 90 25.2/13 KTS 327.6 NM
1750 68% 175 13/17.5 KTS 240 NM
1900 75% 200 11.4/21 KTS 239.4 NM
2000 89% 228 10/24 KTS 227.5 NM
2100 92% 266 8.6/26 KTS 223 NM
2347 100% 308 73/27 KTS 200 NM
- 32kW Kohler generator providing 100 Amp/220 Volt, 2,814 hours
- 16kW Kohler generator providing 50 Amp/220 Volt, 2,141 hours
- Domestic AC power 110/220V 60Hz, provided through a shore power converter by ASEA. Will accept any.
- Shorepower worldwide
- Air Conditioning equipment is dual frequency 50 or 60 Hz
- 12V battery for generators; 1 dedicated battery charger
- (2) 24V 2000AH battery banks for domestic power 2 x 1000 AMP = Total 2000 AMP
- (2) 24V 200AH battery banks for engines 240/200 AHx2
- (2) Independent battery banks for bow and stern thrusters
- Custom integrated PLC operating and monitoring system operated with (1) dedicated touch screen at lower helm
- 2x240v/50A power cords of 50' length
- Automatic 40 Amp charger 12v
- (2) 100A/2 output automatic chargers Newmar
- 4 KVA Trace inverter, supplying uninterrupted electric power to computers, audio/video, refrigerator, etc. provides 24 hours silent operation
- Seamless power transfer
Electronics and Helm
- (2) Raymarine E125 12" Navigation screens with Radar, GPS and integrated AIS
- Trim Tab control and indicator
- Plastimo Compass
- MAN engine monitors
- Bow and stern thruster and windlass controls
- Rexroth engine controls
- Raymarine 240E VHF Radio
- 1 Raymarine E125 12" Navigation screen with Radar, GPS and integrated AIS Class B
- Dedicated Touch Screen monitoring system
- Trim tab controls and indicator
- Analog barometer
- Bow and stern thruster controls
- Color LCD engine monitors and analog engine instruments
- Rexroth engine controls and emergency gear controls and control panel
- Raymarine 240E VHF radio
- Digital depth sounder with display on all navigation screens
- Dual searchlights with control on both helms and aft deck
- Cameras with view of back deck and engine room
The engines are efficient Common Rail Diesels. The complement of equipment, including navigation, two generators, bow and stern thrusters, water maker and power converter, is very extensive, complete and updated.
Roomy, versatile, elegant, upgraded, well maintained by a full-time crew. Where else can you find: Walkaround and full beam, 4 stateroom, 2 crew cabins, worldwide power with lots of extras like inverter for silent nighttime operation?
- Exclusions are to include but are not limited to owner's personal belongings
- A detailed list of exclusions to be provided at the time of sale upon written request
*Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.