|Engine Model||5.0 Bravo 3 Sterndrive|
|Engine usage (hours)||223|
This is a beautiful Sea Ray 240 Sundancer that offers so many comfort features for a boat it's size. Everything is in excellent condition and ready to go. Don't overlook this one!
There is plenty of deck space with amenities such as the cockpit sink, table, and lunging space. The cabin easily sleeps four with the v-berth and the rear cabin.
The dinette is great for meals, and the galley is equipped with a 2-burner alcohol stove, refrigerator and microwave.
The boat has a full camper cover with isinglass for late-season boating, and you will enjoy the shade of the bimini top in the summer weather. The seats were just reupholstered less then 5 months ago.
* Upholstery is very clean and show excellent
* Vinyl is soft w/ beautiful color contour
* Fiberglass floor w/ snap in carpet
* Cockpit table & Pedestal
* Cockpit bar console w/ sink
* Designated cooler storage
* Dash, gauges, switches are clean & Functional
* Marine stereo w/ cockpit speakers & helm remote
* Dual Bimini tops
* Factory camper enclosures
* Premium cockpit cover
* Cherry wood cabinetry
* Solid surface countertops
* Full galley w/ microwave, stove & fridge
* Fwd birth converts to dinette
* Premium wood table
* Head w/ shower & electric flush toilet
* Aft stateroom sleeps 2 comfortably
* Carpet is clean w/ out statins or tears
* Vinyl headliner is very clean
* Portlights & hatches do not leak
* Hot water heater
* Ice cold A/C ( includes Heat )
This boat has been professionally serviced and maintained ( Documentation available ). Powered by Mercruiser 5.0 MPI 260HP with Bravo 3 sterndrive. Boat has 226 original Hours. The engine, lover unit & Stainless props are very clean. This has always been a fresh water boat, never seen salt water. Boat was just fully serviced in Nov 2021. All maintenance is up to date: Fluids, Filters, Plugs, Impeller, Strainers etc.
Boat is currently stored at Canyon Lake with a covered slip. This slip would be transferable if interested.
Please NO Solicitors, nor do I need help selling this boat. Serious inquires only!!