Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Beam||7 ft 7 in|
|Max Draft||1 ft 5 in|
|Deadrise at Transom||16°|
|Dry Weight||2722 lb|
|Engine Model||4.3 MPI|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Engine usage (hours)||60|
|Fuel Tanks||23 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
2010 Tahoe Q5i with Mercuiser 4.3L MPI 220 HP "only 60 hours" and comes with a custom-matched trailer w/GalvaShield corrosion protection, EZ lube hubs and swing-away tongue. This boat comes with a live well with on/off switch, Jensen stereo, Lowrance HDS 5 with removable helm mount, Richie compass, Cockpit courtesy lights, quick release trolling motor bracket on bow, Bimini top with boot, walk thru transom, transom sun pad, stainless steel ski tow eye, etc. This is a must see...
For weekends, holidays and vacations, the TAHOE Q5i is sized, featured and priced right to help you make the most of your time away. From stern to stem, this sporty bow rider packs more built-in luxuries and conveniences than any other boat in its size class. There is plush lounge seating both fore and aft. Convenient and deep storage compartments throughout. And a fully loaded helm station with at-a-glance gauges and a Sirius Satellite Radio-ready AM/FM/CD stereo, complete with an MP3 jack.
Whether you spend your time on the water doing water sports, relaxing or cruising, the Q5i ensures you'll have fun the whole time.
- Full-width aft swim platform w/fold-down boarding ladder and storage
- Stainless steel ski tow ring
- Aft padded sundeck w/storage below and starboard walk-thru transom
- Full-width aft seating w/insulated cooler/storage below port seat, 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler below middle seat and starboard slide-out jump seat cushion
- Adjustable swiveling helm and passenger bucket seats
- In-floor ski/wake board storage
- Starboard console w/Tan dash, easy-to-read gauges, compass, sport steering wheel, storage, ice chest and Sirius-capable AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack
- Bow lounge seating w/insulated and drained storage/coolers below
- Custom-matched trailer w/GalvaShield corrosion protection, EZ lube hubs and swing-away tongue
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.