Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Limo Tender 8m|
|LOA||26 ft 3 in|
|Beam||9 ft 2 in|
|Max Draft||2 ft 7 in|
|Designer||Espen Oeino/Royal Denship|
|Fuel Tanks||200 liters|
|Fresh Water Tanks||60 liters|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
- Engine mounted generator
- Bow thruster 5 Kw
- Air condition 20.000 BTU
- Battery to run AC for about 5-15 min (or longer if posible)
- Shore-power connection in the Electrical locker at helm station
- Battery charger
- Fire fighting system
- Hydraulic steering system
- Shower with hot and cold water
- Trim tabs to be installed
- Automatic bilge pump
- Automatic bilge pump in engine room, normally in off position – mainly to be used when Limo is being towed
- Second, independent bilge pump installed
- Fridge at the aft part of the seating area, in a hatch into the engine room, big enough to store champagne bottles
- Raymarine E80
- Raystar 125 GPS Sensor
- Digital sounder DSM300
- Transom transducer P66
- Raymarine RAY54E VHF
- CD/Radio (no TV and DVD player) check for Make/model with IconConnect
- 4 x loudspeakers in accomodation (Make Sonance XT)
- Internal curtesy lights/rescue light, below seating. No rope light. Remove recesses. Standard
- Royal Tender curtesy lights to be fitted.
- 4 pcs. Interior lights
- 2 pcs. Forward facing projectors in the bow (stainless steel, glass)
- Nav. lights (LED), but not Lopo-light
- Running & anchor lights
- 360° Anchor/Towing light (LED) to be on removable pole, rigged in fwd cockpit – provide storage position
- Teak deck
- 2 Removable handrails
- Polished stainless steel flagstaff
- Flag pole/navigation pole to be mounted on a plate instead of three points mounting.
- Aft side of windshield frame to incorporate horizontal hand-hold (if space permits) and bolt rope channel for canvas cover
- Vertical handrail above forward windshield
- Integrated Swim ladder in stern platform
- Shower and hose connection for deck wash located in SB or Port aft. locker (On aft deck)
- Polished stainless steel retractable Cleats
- Removable foldable rail at forward side entrance. Socket for removable handrail mounted in steps
- Movable forward stairs - can be used for boarding: forward, SB and PS
- Forward locker to be used for small luggage
- Possibility to store luggage on aft deck. Padeyes and cargo net
- Small boarding passerelle (folding, carbon fiber, similar to this) to be provided and storage planned
- Tow eye at the bow, capable of towing at a speed of 14 knots
- All deck hardware to have substantial aluminium backing plate(s)
- Aft lifting points has a quick release lever at helm station
- No anchor arrangement installed
- Fwd cockpit has tight fitting canvas cover to minimize water entry during rain and towing
- High quality exterior grade upholstery
- Storage for life vest behind cushions.
- Planned storage for medical emergency kit(s), flares etc.
- Pierre to double check dimensions in garage/entrance.
- Sliding or lifting roof to be final decided by Renderings supplied by EOI
- Check possibility to lower the Floor at the helm station/forward entrance to provide better weather protection for helmsman. Check CE regulations.
- Investigate possibility to move ER bulkhead even more to allow more space for the outside staircase.
- Solution for steps for aft entrance into the accommodation, to make more leg-space for the persons seated at the aft. Position. This will affect the window that slides down – Solution to be investigated.
- Foot-well at the helm-station, below the helm, for better seating when driving.
- Seating for helmsman and for 2nd crew to be foldable.
- Make the curve at the bow more straight for bow-boarding
- Engine room, bilges and all visible surfaces to have glossy finish for easy cleaning.
- GRP structural fuel tanks or Steel tanks to be decided by builder
- Fuel tanks below seating
- Chafing strip (stainless?) on the bow, for protection when driving the tender onto the beach.
- Special request for brand on hose clams – Make: ABA
- Check with Glass supplier for solution on non-scratch able roof-glass, folia (or Iphone glass solution)
- Tint of roof glass to be decided.
- Tinting of glass: Espen Oeino to decide
- Hull/deck/fender colour: Espen Oeino to decide (for info: colour on mothership: Carinthia Blue)
- Owners delivery: “tender track” from Palma, to be installed if suplied
Описание, предоставленное производителем
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.