Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Lanoka Harbor, New Jersey|
|LOA||19 ft 6 in|
|Beam||7 ft 3 in|
|Max Draft||2 ft 10 in|
|Min. Draft||1 ft 5 in|
|Deadrise at Transom||19°|
|Dry Weight||2600 lb|
|Engine Model||MCM 4.3L Alpha I|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||85|
|Fuel Tanks||26 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
Don't bother buying a new boat. The owner said this boat has very low hours. It's great for family fun. It has a bimini top, stereo, bow cover, cockpit cover, and trailer. It's powered by a reliable Mercruiser 4.3L V6. This is a great family boat if you want to take the kids Tubing, water skiing or to your favorite anchorage to hang out and swim..... Go to your favorite restaurants by boat or just hook up which is easy to tow to take anywhere to lakes or open bays at the shore areas and have days of fun. You can get a slip like the present owner did and just drive over and jump in and go as well any day or on a nice evening to just have a nice leisurly evening cruise and enjoy the sunsets. A great open boat to even have some fishing fun and do some crabbing for a fresh seafood dinner while being out on an open bay or lake.to fish.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 185 Sport has sizzle, check out the reverse sheer line and the dramatic raked windshield, and substance in the extra-deep cockpit and bow. It's the winning combination of style and substance that make the Sea Ray 185 Sport the best selling 19' runabout in its class in America for 2007, 2008 and up through June 2009. (Statiscal Survey Inc. data, 2007, 2008 and through June 2009).
- MerCruiser 3.0L MPI ECT w/Alpha 1 Sterndrive standard engine
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Three exciting graphics and gel-coat color package options for extreme customization
- Sony 12V AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 port.
- Sleek design low-profile windshield.
- Standard painted trailer with disc brakes, and swing-away tongue for convenient storage.
- Fully complemented dash instrument panel.
- Gull wing sun pads for storage and engine access from cockpit and swim platform.
- Innovative bow rider seating.
- Stainless steel thru-hull fittings.
- Stainless-steel rub rail.
- Standard extended swim platform
- Limited lifetime warranty on hull and deck.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership.