Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada|
|Beam||8 ft 6 in|
|Max Draft||3 ft 4 in|
|Min. Draft||2 ft|
|Deadrise at Transom||18°|
|Dry Weight||5593 lb|
|Engine Make||MerCruiser SeaCore|
|Engine Model||350 MAG|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Engine usage (hours)||190|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 75 gal (Plastic)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 20 gal (Plastic)|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 18 gal (Plastic)|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
Up for sale is a beautiful blue 2011 Sea Ray 240 Sundancer. A popular boat with great lines and plenty of useful, and well- appointed features packed into 24 ft.
New to boating? This Sundancer offers the ability to learn without being overwhelmed. Yet the size, range, and amenities to get out and explore.
Downsizing? This 240 offers a relaxing and more economical time on the water. Feel comfortable at the helm with the Mercruiser SmartCraft monitoring gauge.
Standard power is the 260 hp Mercruiser. This 2011 Sundancer has the upgraded Mercruiser SeaCore 350 MAG engine with 300hp. The SeaCore ensures outstanding corrosion protection on both the Bravo III drive leg and engine. 224 hours of run time.
The upgraded power plant turns this weekender into a sport boat with the push of the throttle. Highlights include: a luxurious cabin with two sleeping quarters, an enclosed head with a vaccu-flush toilet, macerator and overboard discharge.
Stylish Cherry wood lines the cabin and dual voltage Norcold Fridge. The compact galley has hot and cold water, a Kenyon cooktop, and Sylvania microwave. The cabin is clean and dry with all cushions in great shape.
Garmin 541 Plotter, Raymarine VHF, Magma bbq, Sony satellite stereo, cockpit carpet, matching blue camper canvas, dual dining tables.
Land winter storage is paid on site at Reed Point Marina. The boat will be professionally shrink wrapped for the season shortly. And the moorage slip is transferable to the new owner.
Please email or call to view.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 240 Sundancer is a grand step into Sea Ray's world-renowned family of raised helm, mid-cabin stateroom designed cruisers. The ingenious cabin layout encompasses plentiful storage, gorgeous cherry wood cabinetry and four color-coordinated fabric design package choices. Outside, the functional cockpit is designed for versatility and entertainment for fun while docked or underway. At first glace she may appear as a large-scale cruiser, but she's still trailerable with an 8' 6" beam.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo 1 sterndrive standard engine
- Entertaining cockpit design with designated conversation area and portside lounger.
- Full function helm with designated surface for optional chartplotter.
- 12V AM/FM single CD Sony stereo.
- Fully enclosed fiberglass head.
- Optional Microwave and Dual Voltage Refrigerator in Galley.
- Convertible V-berth and dinette with dedicated storage for table and filler cushions.
- Cherry or maple wood-finish interior cabinetry.
- Optional 110v - 30 amp Shore Power for battery charger, receptacles, and optional 7,000 BTU air conditioning/heating.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
Yanmar diesel engine available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.