Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Freeport, New York|
|LOA||28 ft 8 in|
|Beam||8 ft 10 in|
|Max Draft||3 ft 5 in|
|Min. Draft||2 ft|
|Deadrise at Transom||19°|
|Dry Weight||8211 lb|
|Engine Model||350 MAG ECT Bravo III|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Propeller Type||6 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Engine usage (hours)||240|
|Fuel Tanks||84 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||28 gal|
|Holding Tanks||28 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
Luxury and High Condition
Give yourself, family and friends a natural high. Elevate your character, become interesting and fascinated with the passion of boating. Gain the opportunity you want to make her yours. Merc 350 Bravo III, fully updated with NEW exhaust and catalytic converter in 2015, 260 hours. Take command and experience the beauty and freedom on the water.
Experience Matters. Get it Right at Al Grover's.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The sleek, contemporary lines of the 280 Sundancer make it a standout in any marina, but this express cruiser is not meant to sit at the dock. A dynamic deep V-hull provides a smooth ride in any conditions, while the stylish interior promises comfortable overnight stays.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Standard SmartCraft instrumentation and diagnostics.
- Curved portside L-shaped lounger w/storage below
- Removable carry-on cooler with designated storage.
- Electrically actuated engine hatch.
- Cockpit wet bar with Corian countertop.
- Standard VacuFlush head.
- Wood finish interior cabinets.
- Convertible dinette with dedicated V-berth filler cushion and table storage.
- Full galley with sink, stove, refrigerator, and microwave.
- Integral swim platform with four-step stainless steel ladder.
- Standard full canvas (aft curtain, bimini top w/boot, front curtains, side curtains and a canvas storage bag).
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.