Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Brant Beach, New Jersey|
|Beam||7 ft 4 in|
|Max Draft||1 ft 1 in|
|Dry Weight||4500 lb|
|Engine Model||SeaCore 350 Mag|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||146|
|Fuel Tanks||43 gal|
"Aquatini II" is a gorgeous Cherubini 24 Classic that has seen the best of care from a knowledgeable owner. In fact the owner liked this Cherubini so much he had a second 24 Classic built to use at his winter home as well! With the addition of now a third larger boat to the fleet, he has decided to sell one of the Cherubinis which presents a unique opportunity to buy a like new, low hour, previously owned late model 24. "Aquatini II" features the upgraded Mercruiser SeaCore 350Mag engine with a Bravo III Drive all with under 150 hours of use! Her Honduran Mahogany decks were refinished by Cherubini within the past 3 years and the hull sides received a blue Awlgrip paint at the same time. With a full cover she has been pampered when not in use and has been kept on a lift or trailer while also being garage stored during the winter. Professionally maintained and with a recent computer print out on the engine it is easy to show that this boat was operated in a very caring manner.
Aggressively priced and ready to be enjoyed, contact us for a showing appointment today!
- Single lever control with engine gauges
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine space
- Marine battery, group 24, with master switch, DC distribution panel
- Auto-electric bilge pump, electric bilge blower
- Running lights, 12 volt outlet in dash
- Electric horn
- 43 US Gal. extra thick aluminum fuel tank, epoxy coated and awlgripped for extra protection
- Foam core fiberglass deck structure
- Mahogany decking overlay with clear, high tech finish
- Single piece fiberglass cockpit
- 2-midship lockers with doors
- Mahogany steering wheel
- Custom dashboard
- Interior upholstery fabric
- 2-glove compartments
- Upholstered cockpit side panels
- 32 oz. Sea Quest marine upholstery
- Storage locker under back seat
- Courtesy lights
- Premium chrome or stainless steel handrails, hinges, cleats, vents
- Flagstaff on bow
- Heavy U-bolts in transom and bow
- Custom cast stainless steel windshield brackets
- Solid fiberglass hull and stringers
- Foam flotation
- Optional Battery Charger
- Optional Freshwater Cooled Mercruiser SeaCore 350 Mag with Bravo 3 Drive!
Beautiful custom Load-Rite dual axle trailer with sport wheels and spare tire included in the sale!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.