Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey|
|LOA||19 ft 8 in|
|Beam||7 ft 3 in|
|Max Draft||2 ft 10 in|
|Min. Draft||1 ft 5 in|
|Deadrise at Transom||19°|
|Dry Weight||2600 lb|
|Engine Model||ECT 4.3L MPI A1|
|Engine usage (hours)||260|
|Fuel Tanks||26 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
2013 Sea Ray 190 Sport Bow Rider with ECT 4.3L MPI 220 HP Mercruiser Engine and Alpha One Stern Drive with Stainless Steel Prop. Fresh Water Boat with only 266 Hours! OUR TRADE...Boat Comes On a 2013 Shoreland'r Galvanized Bunk Trailer with Disc Brakes and Swing Tongue. Complete with these Factory Options: Bow and Cockpit Covers, Bimini Top with Boot, Snap In Carpet, Digital Depth Finder, Twin Captain's Chairs with Flip Up Bolsters, and Two Tone Gel Coat Graphics (Blue/White). New Fusion Stereo Installed with 4 Speakers, Lockable Glove Box, Tilt Steering, Extended Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Swim Ladder, Power Steering, Full Instrumentation, Sun Pad, Built In Cooler Under Aft Seat, Ski Tow Ring, and Stainless Steel Cup Holders...Comes with Safety Equipment Package, Sea Ray Bag with Manuals. Holds up to 8 people. Boat is in the Water and Ready To Go!!! With the right driver the boat can do 60 MPH, I'm Told! It's Like a Little Rocket Ship and Perfect for Watersports! Don't Miss Out On A Great Boat!
Will Be Tuned Up, Have New Fluids and Filters, Be Delivered with a Full Tank of Fuel, will Have a New Go Boating Kit, Will Be Detailed Inside and Out Prior to Delivery and an On the Water Captain's Orientation Will Be Provided!
- Fully complemented dash instrument panel with glass gauges for improved visability and durability
- Gull wing sun pads for engine & storage access from cockpit and swim platform.
- Innovative bow rider seating.
- Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership (available in USA & Canada).
- Sunpad w/Integrated Transom Walk-Thru
- Stainless steel grab handles and beverage holders.
- Stainless steel thru-hull fittings.
- Stainless-steel rub rail.
- Standard extended swim platform.
- Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification
- NMMA Certification
- Beverage Holders, Stainless Steel (6)
- Dash, Custom: w/Visor
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Floor, Finished Fiberglass
- Glove Box, Lockable
- Grab Handles: Stainless Steel
- Outlet, 12V Accessory
- Stereo, 12V AM/FM Single CD (Sony) w/Weatherproof Speakers (4) & MP3 Port
- Storage, Side Panels
- Storage, Ski/Wakeboard
- Sun Pad, Aft Gas-Assisted w/Integrated Transom Walk-Thru
- Vinyl, Marine-Grade
- Battery Tray: w/Mount
- Fuse Block
- Wiring, Color-Coded
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic
- Blower, 12V Bilge
- Fire Extinguisher Discharge Port
- Gel-Coated Engine Compartment
- Insulated Engine Compartment
- Evaporative Fuel System
- Fuel Lines (USCG - Type A-1)
- Fuel Tank
- Alarms, Engine: Oil & Water (Audible)
- Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray Backlit w/Glass Lenses & Low-Glare Night Lighting (Includes: Fuel, Oil Pressure, Speedometer, Tachometer w/LCD Hourmeter, Trim, Water Temperature)
- Shift & Throttle Lever (Chrome Accented) w/Trim Switch & Lanyard Stop Switch
- Steering Wheel, Custom Padded
- Steering, Power-Assisted
- Steering, Tilt Wheel
- Switch Panel
- Tilt & Trim, Power
Hull and Deck Features
- Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel
- Cleats, Custom Sea Ray (6) Thru-Bolted Stainless Steel
- Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded - Garboard
- Gel Coat, Arctic White
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Light, Stern: Removable
- Lights, Navigation: Stainless Steel
- Resin, High-Performance Vinylester
- Rub Rail, White PVC w/ Stainless Steel Insert
- Ski Tow Eye, Stainless Steel
- Swim Platform, Additional Extended w/Stainless Steel, Three-Step Swim Ladder & Grab Handle
- Thru-Hull Fittings Stainless Steel
- Vent System, Engine Room
- Windshield, Custom Three-Piece Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/Walk-Thru
- MerCruiser 3.0L MPI ECT Alpha 1 Sterndrive (135 hp - 101 kW) (Non-ECT engine available outisde the US)
- Aft Bench Seat w/Fiberglass Base
- Bow Rider w/Molded-In Armrests & Storage Below
- Bucket Seats (2) w/Swivel & Slider Functions & Sport Logos
- Bearing Protection
- Brakes: Free-Backing Hydraulic Surge (Single-Axle)
- Lights, Submersible
- Safety Chains
- Straps, Transom Tie-Down
- Tongue Jack, Swivel
- Tongue, Swing-Away
- Winch Stand, Adjustable: w/Nylon Strap & Hook
A brief statement:
Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.