Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Orono, Ontario, Canada|
|Beam||8 ft 6 in|
|Dry Weight||1618 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||21 gal|
With several different seating and storage options to choose from, the 2086 is one boat you can truly make your own.
- Canopy; Aluminum forward support leg
- Canopy; with protective boot
- Playpen cover
- Tubes; 23"
- Carpet: Boca
- Vinyl Deck (Beige) covering; Stern
- Stereo; Sony CDXM-20 Player with MP3 input and 2 speakers
- Cleats; stainless steel 4 fixed
- Ladder; Easy Climb stern
- Captain's chair; swivel; slider; fold down arms
- Helm station; windscreen; cooler storage; cup holders; switch panel; speedometer; tachometer & hour meter; fuel gauge; voltmeter; 12 volt outlet; horn
- Trim Gauge with engine package
- Cooler; 25 qt carry-on
- Lighting; courtesy interior
- Table; stern with built-in cup holders
- STEERING MECHANICAL TILT 17'
- DRILL TRANSOM
- MERCURY OB PRE-RIG BINNACLE/17'
- STAINLESS CLEATS, 4 REG FIXED
- PONTOON 25" DIA TUBE UPGRADE
- FULL BEIGE VINYL DECK/SW2086
- ACCENT COLOR TAUPE
- PLAYPEN COVER SW2086C3 BLACK
- COASTAL EDITION PKG w/2" TUBE DIA UPG
- SONY CDXM20 W/2 SPKR-ABS GRILLS-WAND ANT
- ENGINE SHIPPING-STANDARD DELIVERY
- CANADIAN CERTIFICATION TAG SW2080/86-25
- BASE VINYL COLOR/DARK DUOTONE
- ANOD FITTINGS/SGL CPY (REAR)-SW & SWPE
- EXPORT FUEL SYSTEM 14SW86 21GAL
- CANOPY 14SW86 STD 4-BOW/10' BLACK
- RAIL SKIN COLOR METALLIC BLACK
Please check with your dealer to confirm availability of this model. For your convenience dealer contact information is provided here. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale, transfer to another location, or errors in data transmission. Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options, features, designs, and prices are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Please confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized dealer prior to purchase.