Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Beam||12 ft 7 in|
|Max Draft||3 ft|
|Min. Draft||3 ft|
|Max Bridge Clearance||14 ft 5 in|
|Drive Type||Jet Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||249|
|Fuel Tanks||450 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||110 gal|
|Holding Tanks||20 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
Kathleen is an extremely well-maintained 2014 38' Wesmac Downeast cruiser. She is owned by a very experienced yachtsman who clearly has spared no expense outfitting and maintaining her. She offers a Cummins 543 hp main engine, Hamilton jet, Sidepower bow and stern thrusters, 1800 watt inverter, beautiful interior fit and finish and a stateroom forward with a queen size berth and separate shower and head. Kathleen is presently stored on the hard while being maintained by Zimmerman Marine in Deltaville, VA, while the sellers cruise on their other Wesmac.
38' Wesmac Vessel Walkthrough
From the large cockpit, you enter the salon and find cabinetry starboard aft, helm starboard forward, settee port aft (Converts to a double size berth) and galley port forward. Walk forward and step down into the stateroom with the shower port aft and head starboard aft. Engine room access is via a hydraulically controlled sole hatch in the salon.
The headroom in the salon is 6'4", 6'3" in the stateroom, 6'1" in the head and the stateroom berth is 6'8" long.
38' Wesmac Accommodations
Kathleen offers a stateroom forward with a centerline queen size berth, 6 portlights, overhead hatch, nightstands, reading lights, shelves, storage cabinets and drawers, hanging lockers, fans, teak & holly sole, storage under the steps, ensuite shower port aft and head starboard aft.
The salon settee converts to a double size berth.
To view a 360 degree photo of the stateroom, copy and paste the link below to your web browser:
38' Wesmac Salon
The salon offers a large settee port aft (Converts to a berth and has storage underneath and outboard), storage cabinetry starboard aft, shelves, opening side windows with screens and curtains, fans, teak & holly sole and a Dickinson Newport propane heater.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
38' Wesmac Galley
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Force 10 3-burner propane cooktop and oven - Sea Frost top-loaded refrigerator/freezer - Double stainless steel sinks - Corian countertop - Storage cabinets and drawers
38' Wesmac Dining
Dining space is available at the salon settee.
38' Wesmac Helm
The helm is located starboard forward in the salon and offers 2 Garelick Eez-In helmseats, Exalto wiper/washer system and full electronics.
38' Wesmac Cockpit
The large cockpit offers a non-skid deck, open transom, storage cabinets aft, line locker and propane locker.
38' Wesmac Audio/Visual Equipment
- Sony Marine stereo/CD player
- Polyplaner speakers
38' Wesmac Electronics
- Garmin HD Radar
- Garmin multi-function display
- Garmin GHC-10 autopilot - 2 X Icom IC-M412 VHF's
38' Wesmac Electrical System
- Xantrex 1800 watt inverter with a remote panel
- 2 X 12vdc outlets in the galley
- Panel Electronics electrical panel
- Lifeline AGM 8D batteries
- Charles 40 amp battery charger
- 30 amp shore power cord
38' Wesmac Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins QSC8.3550HOI 543 hp main engine with approximately 249 hours
- Twin-Disc gearbox - Hamilton HJ 364-1 jet - Cummins Smartcraft Vessel View display - Kobelt engine controls - Teleflex jet control - Groco ARG-2500 sea strainers
- Dual Racor 751000MAX fuel filters with a vacuum gauge - Sidepower bow and stern thrusters - Bennett trim tabs - Exalto windshiel wipers and wiper control system
- Espar diesel fired heating system - Dickinson Newport propane heater in the salon - Exalto wiper/washer system
- Isotemp 10.5 gallon water heater
- Vacuflush head
38' Wesmac Deck Equipment
- Lewmar anchor windlass with foot controls and remote control at the helm
- Rochna 25 lb anchor - Spare Fortress FX-23 anchor - Washdown - Non-skid decks - Stainless steel deck hardware - Teak swimplatform - Propane locker in the cockpit
- Stainless steel swim ladder
38' Wesmac Safety and Fire Protection
- Safe-T-Alert carbon monoxide detector
- 2 X Trident Marine LP gas control and detection systems
- Rule bilge pumps
- Fire extinguishers
- Guest searchlight
- Ongaro horns
38' Wesmac Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings