Presented For Sale By:
|LOA||10 ft 9 in|
|Beam||3 ft 10 in|
|Dry Weight||686 lb|
|Engine Model||4-Cylinder, 4-Stroke|
|Engine usage (hours)||30|
|Fuel Tanks||15.1 gal|
Two Yamaha Wave Runners and trailer are included in this package. The Wave Runners have been stored inside and only have 30 hours on each unit. They both look showroom quality. The owner replaced the seats on both units to the tune of $1300 each. He also replaced both covers at $200 each. New batteries installed at the end of last season. Also included is an oil changing kit for simple and clean oil change process.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Yamaha’s best-selling VX Cruiser has been reengineered with lightweight NanoXcel® technology for a riding experience that’s responsive and big on fun. Nanotechnology is engineered on a molecular level making it possible for Yamaha designers to create a revolutionary hull with more strength and durability while shaving 65 pounds off the total weight – giving this nimble craft a lighter weight that’s superior to the competition. The benefits are quicker acceleration, faster mid range and top end speeds and better fuel efficiency. And for families riding three up, Yamaha’s exclusive Cruiser® seat provides all-day cruising comfort.
- Yamaha’s exclusive Cruiser® seat provides comfort and support to the driver and passengers.
- Rich metallic paint exclusive to Yamaha WaveRunners.
- Reboarding step
- Available in Black Metallic or Crimson Red Metallic
VX Cruiser Details
Yamaha’s renowned VX Cruiser and VX Deluxe models get even better with the introduction of NanoXcel hulls and decks. Engineered using cutting edge nanotechnology that is lighter and stronger, these VX models weigh 65 pounds less than previous year models; making them the lightest three-person watercraft on the water today. The reduction in weight delivers big improvements in performance and handling with quicker acceleration, faster top end speed, better fuel efficiency, more range and an all-around more fun ride.
Key Features Shared on VX Models Include:
- 1052cc, four-stroke Yamaha marine engine that is the most fuel efficient in the industry
- NanoXcel hull and deck material that reduces weight and increases strength (VX Cruiser and VX Deluxe)
- Open-loop cooling for best performance, reliability and low maintenance
- Yamaha’s exclusive high-compression molded hulls and decks are formed to exact dimensions for the best fit and finish in the industry
- Expansive usable storage that includes a large glove box with dual cup holders
- Yamaha’s exclusive remote transmitter security system and Low RPM Mode™, which can reduce fuel consumption by up to 26 percent. (VX Cruiser and VX Deluxe only)
All VX models are optimized to operate using regular unleaded fuel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.