|LOA||17 ft 4 in|
|Beam||7 ft 6 in|
|Engine Model||OptiMax Pro XS|
|Engine usage (hours)||80|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 22 gal|
Nimble and quick, the Z-6 is much more than an entry-level fiberglass bass boat. In fact, it has much more in common with its larger siblings in the Z-Series than it does with other boats in its size class, including great holeshots and incredible overall performance.
With estimated speeds of up to 55 mph and a 12° variable deadrise hull, it gets you to and from your tournament hot spot in dry comfort.
Inside the hull, you’ll find the structure and flotation that speaks volumes about NITRO’s commitment to quality. A transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system and the full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom ensure safety and durability.
The interior is perfectly appointed for either both a tournament run or a lazy afternoon with a buddy on the lake, with loads of storage, tilt steering, and redesigned lighting and console systems—plus huge casting decks fore and aft.
And on top of this extreme quality and performance, the NITRO Z-6 offers the finest value in the industry for boats in its class. Take your first step toward the top of the leaderboard with a Z-6.
It comes complete with a Mercury® 115 ELPT OptiMax and a custom GALVASHIELD®-protected trailer.
- NEW Veethree® multi-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tachometer/trim gauge, voltmeter guage & water pressure gauge
- NEW console panel kit
- NEW Whitecap compression latches
- 32-gal. (121.13 L) aerated aft livewell w/timer, divider & pump-out system
- Port & starboard aft lockers w/drop-in boxes molded to accept tackle trays
- 3-across seating w/steps to aft deck & helm & buddy seat storage w/drains
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder
- Bow bicycle seat & aft folding fishing chair
- Minn Kota® Edge 12V, 54-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom trailer w/GALVASHIELD®, swing-away tongue, Super Lube hubs, NEW spare tire carrier, powder-coat finish wheels w/13” radial tires & chrome center caps
Factory Nitro Tailer LED lighting, 3 Brand New tires, Brand new spare Wheel Hub. Factory Engine and Travel Cover. New ATMOS 40 Auto inflate life vest (2) with Replacement auto inflators. Mercury Laser II SS HP Prop 50+ MPH Onboard Battery Charger, 3 sets of Keys, Too Much to list. Everything goes to the new owner
Cockpit mounted Hummingbird 899 transducer in rear of boat and Bow Mounted 859 transducer built in to Minn Kota trolling motor
Had full Mercury Marine Computer Diagnostic System check along with Compression and Leak Down check on April 27th 2021. Only 44.3 Total Hours 40% of those hours were at 0-749 RPM .5 HRS at 5500-6249 RPM 0.0 HRS at 6250 + only 4.7 HRS ran over 4000 RPM Have complete print out and work order from Mare of Aquia
Deck and Hull Equipment
MINN KOTA TERROVA with GPS connected to Hummingbird electronics. Recessed foot controls along with handheld wireless remote (2)