Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Fremont, New Hampshire|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Dry Weight||3620 lb|
|Engine Model||225 Optimax Pro XS|
|Engine usage (hours)||35|
|Fuel Tanks||68 gal|
Reason for selling is "Seller just cant find time to use the boat enough".
This Nitro has now been on the market more than a month. Please submit your offer today!
Excellent 2015 NITRO Z8 20' bass boat with super low hours!
This 2015 Nitro Z8 is the bass boat of your dreams.
The entire package glistens and shows pride of ownership by this proud owner who is only selling because he can't use the boat enough.
With speeds approaching 70 MPH, you will be the first on the fish in every lake, and the huge storage areas hold everything you and your buddies need for a full day of tournament competition on the water.
A few of the key features are: Two Lowrance HDS 9 fishfinders; Minn Kota Fortrex trolling motor; Custom-matched, tandem-axle trailer with Galvashield corrosion protection, tongue step, swing-away tongue and no Touch Vortex hub lubrication system; 2 aerated Guardian aft live wells with timers, recirculators and pump-out systems
Don't wait too long to arrange a showing or make an offer prior to traveling to see it. This unit in this condition will sell fast!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Ranger Boats, Tracker, and Skeeter vessels for sale. If you're in the Boston, Cambridge, Lowell, or Manchester areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other bass fishing boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
According to the seller, this unit is in good condition. We encourage all inquiries and questions relating to its present condition, the accuracy of details including but not limited to its location, engine hours, service history, listing status and features.
- Carpet (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)- Carpet - Cockpit (Included)
- Casting Deck W/storage (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Cover - Full Boat (Included)
- Live Well (X 2)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Rod Storage (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Transom Storage Boxes (Included)
- Windscreen (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- Battery Switch (Included)
- Battery Tender (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Power Trim & Tilt Gauge (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Underwater Lights (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Hot Shot Foot Pedal (Included)
- Jack Plate (Included)
- Jack Plate Indicator (Included)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (1)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Trolling Motor (Minn Kota Fortrex)
- Compass (Included)- GPS / Fishfinder (Two Lowrance HDS 9 Units)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Separate Depth Sounder (Included)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)- Owner's Manual (Included)