Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||St Augustine , Florida|
2016 Action Craft 1720 FlyFisher
Versatile and Practical
The 1720 FlyFisher is a fisherman’s dream of flexibility and versatility, and is the logical choice for the light tackle and fly casting specialist. The 1720 FlyFisher has a radical, racy, chine line which is the signature of the exclusive Qui-Dry® Hull. It greatly reduces fish-spooking hull slap when poling in the shallows, yet the boat is remarkably dry when running fast in a heavy chop. A narrow console gives plenty of cockpit room and wide 13" gunwales provide for easy walk-around and loads of rod storage underneath.
A bench seat with flip-down back rest is standard, and there is dry storage underneath for two trolling motor batteries, tackle boxes, or whatever. The live well has recessed fittings which keep bait alive and frisky. The 1720 is ideal for anglers who want a compact, easily trailered boat of the finest quality
Features may include
- All Pearl Gray with Accent Stripes and Graphics
- High Performance Modified "V" w/ Exclusive
- Patented Qui-Dry® Hull with Pocket Drive®.
STANDARD HELM SEATING:
- Bench Seat w/ Fold-Down Flush Backrest
- Center Console without Integral Seat, with
- Console Forward Marine Cooler Seat and Cushions.
- Hydraulic Steering System with Tilt Wheel
STANDARD LIVE WELLS:
- Center Aft-Deck 32 gal., Plumbing Standard
- Port Aft-Deck 26 gal., Plumbing Optional
STANDARD STORAGE COMPARTMENTS:
- Bow Storage Area - 8.7 cu. ft.
- Starboard Aft-Deck Storage Area - 6.5 cu. ft.
- Below Bench Seat Storage Area - 10.5 cu. ft.
- Live Well Alternative Use and In-Center Console
STANDARD EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
- Recessed SS Deck Hardware
- Bow & Transom Eyes - SS
- Stern Cleats - SS in Motor Well
- 12 Volt Accessory Receptacle
- Cockpit Alternate Drain System
- Automatic Bilge Pump, 1000 gph
- Trim Tabs, Bennett Hydra-Electric
- Fuel Tank, Alum. 125", Coated
- Fuel Fill - HD S.S. Cast Assy.
- Rod Racks Under Gunnels
- Motor Well Bilge Access Hatch
- Hull Multi-Stripes and Graphics
- Crystal Cap Hull Side Logos
- One-Piece Full Hull Inner Liner
- Live Well Filtration Syste
- Bow Cleat - SS Pull-Up 8"
- Transom - All Composite
- Rigging Tubes - Oversized
- Cockpit - Self Draining
- Dual Battery Switch
- Engine Well - Self Draining
- Toe-rail Around Foredeck
- Navigation Lights
- Console Door, Acrylic
- All Composite "No-Wood"
- Bow to Stern Rigging Tubes
- Cockpit Side Grab Bars, Recessed
- Hull Stringers - Fiberglass, Foam Injected
- Heavy Duty Resilient Perimeter Rubrail
- Flotation Chambers Between Hull and Liner
- 10 Year Limited Structural Hull Warranty
- Two-Tone Hulls Colors (extra $300-$400)
- Deluxe SS Steering Wheel with Knob
- Marine Switch Panel with Circuit Breakers
- Live Well Water Renewal System
- Klegecell Cored Deck, Hatches, and Liner
- Non-Skid - Low Profile Diamond Pattern
- SS Hatch Latches, Ring Style, Recessed
- Availability of Many Custom Options
- Three Main Piece Overall Design
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.