Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Coastal Bay 2110 TE|
2016 Action Craft Coastal Bay 2110 TE
Open Bays and Shallow Water
The Coastline 2110 Coastal Bay has raised the standards for bay boats. This is a fishing machine that warrants attention. With a higher bow, more freeboard, and built in foam flotation, you can venture offshore with a greater level of confidence and comfort. The wide beam, spacious cockpit and recessed fore and aft casting decks offer several anglers a safe platform to pursue record fish. Extra large livewells are amongst the biggest found in any fishing boat, and with a state-of-the-art livewell system, bait or trophy fish will stay alive all day long. There is an abundance of dry storage, lending room for all of your gear, and ensuring that nothing obstructs your fishing. Built using the same patented Qui-Dry® hull with Pocket Drive® design that Action Craft is famous for, this bay boat will give you a comfortable, dry ride in coastal open waters, and will get you through skinny waters with ease. And, with virtually no hull slap, the fish will never know your stalking them. The 2110 Coastal Bay gets you where the fish are hiding, in waters that others wouldn't dare go!
Features may include:
- All Pearl Gray with Accent Stripes & Graphics
- Modified "V" with the exclusive Action Craft Qui-Dry®
- hull and the transom Pocket Drive®
STANDARD HELM SEATING:
- Leaning Post with Foot Rest, Rod Holders, Storage
- Console w/ Integral Forward Seat & Live Well
- Hydraulic Steering System with Tilt Wheel
STANDARD LIVE WELLS:
- Port Aft-Deck 42 gal. Oval, Plumbing Standard
- Center Console 22 gal. Oval-Plumbing Standard
STANDARD STORAGE COMPARTMENTS:
- Bow Anchor Locker
- Bow Dray Storage Area - 17 cu. ft.
- Built-In Fwd. Insulated Fish Box/Seat - 2.5 cu. ft.
- Built-In Port Forward Rod Locker/Seat - 5 cu. ft.
- Starboard Aft-Deck Storage Area - 12.5 cu. ft.
- Dry Storage in Center Console
- Live Well Alternative Use as Dry Storage
STANDARD EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
- Recessed SS Deck Hardware
- Locking Console Door, Acrylic
- SS Pull-Up Stern Cleats 6" (2)
- Bow and Transom Eyes - SS
- Bilge Pump, Automatic 1000 gph
- Live Well Water Renewal System
- Bilge Equipment Access Hatch
- Fuel Tank - Alum. 125", Coated
- 12 Volt Accessory Receptacle
- Trim Tabs, Bennett Hydra-Electric
- Cockpit Lights on Console Sides
- Dual Battery Switch
- Live Well Filtration System
- Bow Cleat - SS Pull up 8"
- Cockpit - Self Draining
- Engine Well - Self Draining
- Rigging Tubes - Oversized
- Navigation Lights
- Console Windshield, Tinted
- SS Console Grab Rail
- Non-Skid - Effective Pattern
- All Composite "No-Wood"
- Crystal Cap Hull Side Logos
- Fuel Fill - HD Cast Assy, SS
- Live Well Lights (2)
- Flotation Foam Between Hull & Liner
- Klegecell Cored Hatches, Deck & Liner
- Fore & Aft Castling Decks - Recessed
- Fiberglass Hull Stringers Foam Injected
- Heavy Duty Resilient Perimeter Rubrail
- 10 Year Limited Structural Hull Warranty
- SS Hatch Latches, Ring Style, Recessed
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.