Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Valley Stream, New York|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Beam||7 ft 10 in|
|Engine usage (hours)||150|
|Fuel Tanks||47 gal|
Stock #173301 -
If you are in the market for a center console, look no further than this 2016 Barracuda 188 CCR, priced right at $29,400 (offers encouraged).
This boat is located in Valley Stream, New York and is in great condition. She is also equipped with a Honda engine that has only 150 hours.
This listing has now been on the market 30 days. If you are thinking of making an offer, go ahead and submit it today! Let's make a deal!
Reason for selling is children are going off to college and expenses force a sale. he loves the boat..
60-day Sea Tow Membership* comes standard with your boat purchase from POP Yachts! Sea Tow Membership includes: FREE boat towing, fuel drops, jump starts, prop disentanglements and covered ungroundings and more. *60-day membership is only valid for boats in good working order at the time of purchase and only for the boat purchased. Already a member? We'll extend your membership by 60 days.
POP Yachts is a 5-star dealership, consistently given the highest ratings in customer service. POP Yachts sells more than 1,700 boats/year, through word of mouth, customer referrals and good customer service. Contact POP Yachts today, describe the perfect boat for you or your family, and you'll see why they are considered the best.
If you're in the New York City, Brooklyn, Queens, or Manhattan areas, please fill out the form on this page and I'll get back with you today about any other options we have locally that may meet your needs.
The vessel and trailer are in very good condition. It needs a fresh bottom job. The hull and cockpit are free from any apparent scratches or dings. Unfortunately, the first time the seller used the boat he lost the starboard aft seat cushion since he may not have connected it correctly. It can be easily replaced by ordering from the manufacturer.
- GPS/ Fishfinder/ Plotter (Garmin Gpsmap 547xs (built-in)
- Navigation Lights
- Sound System (JBL With Four Nice Infinity Speakers)
- GPS Antenna
- Bilge Pump
- Fuel Filters
- Fuel Injected
- Power Tilt & Trim
- 12 V DC Outlets
- Battery Switch
- Courtesy Lights (LED)
- Fuel Gauge
- Hour Meter
- Oil Pressure Gauge
- Stereo (JBL)
- Underwater Lights (Port & Starboard)
- Volt Meter
- Engine Kill Switch (Lanyard)
- Anchor Locker
- Beverage Holders (8 Stainless Steel)
- Bow Seating (With Full Cushions, Speakers And Beverage Holders Like A Bow Rider (very Nice))
- Bow Rail
- Cockpit Seating (With Removable Cushion And Nice Removable Back Rests. Remove When Fishing The Big Fish!)
- Cooler (Igloo Under The Leaning Post)
- Foredeck Sun Pad
- Forward Seating (Casting Deck Has Removable Cushions And Cushioned Back-rests)
- Front Casting Platform
- Glove Box
- Leaning Post (Includes Four Rocket Launchers)
- Live Well (Port Stern (deep))
- Live Well Light (LED)
- Net Holder
- Non-skid Deck
- Rocket Launchers (9)
- Rod Holders (5)
- Snap-on Cushions
- Sun Pad-bow
- Swim Ladder
- Tackle Storage
- Transom Door
- Transom Seating (With Removable Back-rests)
- Windshield - Fixed
- Fire Extinguisher
- Grab Rails (Stainless Steel)
- Life Vests