Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Merry Fisher 855|
|LOA||28 ft 7 in|
|Length on Deck||26 ft|
|Beam||9 ft 9 in|
|Max Draft||1 ft 8 in|
|Dry Weight||2900 lb|
|Engine usage (hours)||123|
|Engine usage (hours)||123|
|Fuel Tanks||400 liters|
|Fresh Water Tanks||100 liters|
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - PLEASE CALL
Waiting For Moorage? Need Moorage? We Have On Land Moorage Available For You! Closest to the San Juans! Save Fuel and Get Where You Want To Go Sooner!
This is your opportunity to enjoy a fantastic boat without the wait: she's available NOW!
This 855 Jeanneau Merry Fisher may just be the "Goldilocks" of boats: she's small enough to fit in a 30' slip, yet large enough to offer larger boat features such as bow and stern thrusters integrated with a Yacht Controller joystick and a side door next to the helm station (provides access to a great starboard side walk-around deck). She's maneuverable and easy to handle yet offers a stability and ride that surpasses other boats of this size. She's compact enough for easy gunkholing, yet large enough to offer two generous staterooms, a dinette and even boasts tremendous outdoor seating. With her twin 150hp Yamaha outboard engines with only 123 hours each, you'll get efficiency as well as get-up-and-go. Overall, she's not too big, nor too small...she is just right!
- Twin 150hp Yamaha outboard engines w/ 123 hours
- Bow and stern thrusters w/ a Yacht Controller joystick
- Electronic controls
- Reverse cycle heat and air conditioning (powered at the dock)
- Two generous staterooms plus a convertible dinette in the saloon
- Head w/ toilet and shower
- Full canvas in excellent condition
- Cockpit and bow cushions (in great condition)
- And so much more...check out the full specs!!!
This perfectly sized vessel is out of the water and located in our On-Land Marina in beautiful Anacortes. Give us a call or come visit today so we can get you aboard!
- Twin 150hp Yanmar outboard engines with only 123 hours
- Bow and stern thrusters
- Yacht Controller
- 110v Air Conditioning 12,000 BTU
- Natural light throughout the entire vessel (skylights in salon, large windows in both staterooms)
- Starboard side door next to helm
- Large starboard side walk-around deck
- Generous starboard side-deck (which is wider than the port side to give additional room to navigate the side decks)
- Lewmar electric windlass w/ remote
- Hardtop over half of cockpit
- Canvas bimini over cockpit to extend covered area ("sun awning")
- Full aft enclosure for all season cruising
- Cockpit bench seat slides forward to provide room to raise the engines when not using the boat
- Generous U-shaped cockpit seating w/ cushions that can convert to a sun pad
- Removable cockpit table for drinks, dinner, card games, etc.
- Front sundeck mattress
- Life jackets
- Flexball electronic controls
- Lowrance HD59 GPS, Radar, depth sounder, fish finder
- Tablet ram mount
- USB charging throughout
This vessel has two private staterooms - unheard of for a boat in this size range!
- Located forward, the Owner's Stateroom boasts a centerline island double berth that is easy access to both sides
- Berth converts from 5'9" in length when not in use to provide more space in the cabin; at night, it converts to 6'8" in length!
- Under-berth stowage
- Hanging locker
- Stowage drawers
- Located port side, midship, the VIP Stateroom offers standing room in the entrance area and a double berth that comfortably fits two adults
- Storage "cubbies" behind the head area
- Small stowage locker
- Located starboard side, midship
- Sink and vanity
- Manual Sea Water toilet
- Seating converts to provide a forward facing seat for passengers while underway
- Dinette converts to double berth large enough for two
Just opposite the dinette and behind the helm station you will find the sink and galley amenities cleverly hidden beneath the flip-up counter.
- propane single-burner cooktop
- Stainless steel sink
- Under-counter stowage
- Dometic Coolmatic CRP 40 refrigerator
Manufacturer Provided Description
Destination : authentic cruising.
Designed for comfort, the Merry Fisher 855 combines innovative interior design solutions never before seen on a boat of 8 metres. Adapted for fuel-efficient cruising with an outboard engine, she features 2 independent cabins, wide glass surfaces and surprising ease of movement onboard for enhanced cruising pleasure. Innovative and attractive, the Merry Fisher 855 is a true cruiser.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.