Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Class||Commercial Boat (Power)|
|LOA||38 ft 7 in|
|Beam||12 ft 7 in|
|Max Draft||4 ft|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||4 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Fuel Tanks||2 x 200 gal|
New Price January 11th. Was $419,000 US now $369,000 US !!
Hull was laid in 2014 and vessel was finished and launched in 2016. Currently in use and ready to go. Built by Wesmac Boats the "Cortney Elizabeth" is used for Lobster and Tuna fishing.
- 500HP, 6 Cylinder CAT C-9 Diesel engine.
- Top speed of 24 Knots and cruises at 18 Knots.
- Hull was built with a mix of Infusion and Traditional layup. Heavily built hull.
- See Full Specs for more information.
Design & Construction
- Hull was laid in 2014 and finished and launched in 2016.
- Hull - Infusion layup and normal layup - heavily built hull.
- Hard paint finish - green
- Pilothouse: Bulkheads are foam core, windows are Marinelite safety glass
- Deck: Fiberglass - Nira Core
- Rudder: Stainless Steel, Rudder stock and heel fitting - stainless steel
- 14" Hydroslave Pot Hauler
- Stainless Steel Davit
- Dual Steering Station s (Wheelhouse and Hauling Station)
- Aluminum Deck Hatches
- Deck Mats - Non Skid Ru bber
- Racor Fuel Filtration
- Tuna Door
- Split Whee lhouse
- Radar Arch
- Rear Facing Spotlights on Wheelhouse Arch
- Fish Hold for Tuna
- (2) V-Berths.
- Bus Type Hea ter (12 Volt) Wheelhouse and Forward Cabin.
- Norcold Mini Refrigerator.
- Day Bed in Wheelhouse.
Navigational & Electrical
- RADAR: Koden (MRD 103)
- PLOTTER: Hondex Plotter/Sounder (HE-7301 II)
- VHF: (2) Standard Horizon (Eclipse DSC)
- AUTOPILOT: Simard AP-28
- GPS: Sitex
- STEREO SY STEM: Sony AM/FM/CD
- COMPASS: Ritchie
- Xantrex Inverter
- Victron Energy 12V Inverter/Charger
- Defender 8" Monitor
- Element TV (17")
- Main Engine Cat C-9 Diesel engine built in 2014. 500HP
- Transmission: twin disc 5075
- Gear Ratio 2:1
- 2" Stainless Steel shaft
- 28" x 29" 4 Blade propellor
- Hydaulic steering Class II
- Auxiliary Engines Lombardini LMG4000 - 4KW with thermal breakers
- Zodiac (4) Person Life Raft (expires 08/2018)
- Danforth Anchor
- EPIRB - ACR Category I (expires 08/2018)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.