Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
|Beam||5 ft 8 in|
|Dry Weight||163 lb|
|Engine Model||Cruise 10.0 RL|
|Engine usage (hours)||5|
Available in store: Fort Lauderdale
This new 2017 Highfield CL 360 is powered by an electric 20 HP Torqeedo Cruise 10.0 RL outboard motor. It features a durable, powder coated aluminum hull perfect for beach-hopping. This CL 360 features Valmex PVC tubes, three quality flush mount valves, a removable, floating rowing seat, a bow locker, lifting and towing eyes, two bridle points, non-skid deck matting, heavy duty rub strake, a full length keel guard, a dry bag, foot pump, oars, repair kit, under-seat bag, a tank strap kit, and two sets of seat supports.
The Torqeedo Cruise 10.0 RL features a battery package, 12 KW peak power, 10 KW continuous power, on-board computer, four power 26/104 high-performance 2,685 Wh lithium batteries, a battery management system for protection against overcharging, short circuit, deep discharge, polarity reversal, overheating, and submersion, and a robust design with corrosion protection. The Torqeedo is as powerful as a 20 HP combustion engine, is salt-water capable, and completely waterproof.
Torqeedo Cruise 10.0 RL
- Boats are charged every time they are in the water
- No Fuel
- Less maintenance
- Can handle weight without compromising performance and speed
- Boat does not have to tap into yacht reserves
- Full throttle instantaneous
- Torqeedo's Brand is the top environmentally friendly boat engine company in the nation
Torqeedo Cruise 10 Outboard
Cruise 10.0 RL
- 12 kW peak power, 10 kW continuous power – powerful propulsion like a 20 HP combustion engine
- Simple handling thanks to voltage level of 48 V
- Remote steering connector option, comes with remote throttle.
- Intelligent on-board computer and all of the convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Very robust design – protected from corrosion, saltwater-capable, and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Low-profile design – elegant and modern
- Valmex® Mainstream plus PVC tube fabric
- Welded seams
- Flush mount non-return valves
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Lockable bow locker (fit 24L fuel tank)
- Self-draining deck
- Integrated transom supports
- Removable seat
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Tow bridle points
- Anti-slip deck
- Heavy duty rubbing strake
- Full length keel guard
- Tank strap kit
- Under seat bag
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, oars, repair kit
Overall Length: 3.60 m 11' 10"
Internal Length: 2.70 m 8' 10"
Overall Width: 1.73 m 5' 8"
Internal Width: 0.79 m 2' 7"
Dead Rise: 15°
Tube Diameter: 44 cm 17"
Number of Air Chambers: 3
Maximum Load: 561 kg 1237 lb
Maximum People: 6
Boat Only Weight: 74 kg 163 lb
Recommended Power: 20 hp
Maximum Power: 30 hp
Engine Shaft: S
Design Category: C
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.