Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Beam||8 ft 6 in|
|Min. Draft||1 ft 2 in|
|Deadrise at Transom||19°|
|Dry Weight||2700 lb|
|Engine Model||250 Four Stroke|
|Engine usage (hours)||1045|
|Fuel Tanks||100 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
|Hull Warranty||10 years|
2017 Key West 239FS Center Console (Located in Jacksonville, FL)
***Yamaha Warranty Available***
***Compression Test on Yamaha 250 Available***
***Breakdown of Hours/RPM Ranges Available***
Yamaha 250 4 Stroke
Garmin GPSMAP GPS/Chartplotter/Sounder
Standard Horizon VHF
Bluetooth Stereo and Speakers
Lenco Trim Tabs
Hardtop w/ Vest Stowage, Rocket Launchers, Electronics Box, and LED Spreader Lights
Forward Cushions w/ Back Rests
Seating/Cooler Forward of Console
Leaning Post w/ Back Rest
Fish Boxes/Lockers Forward
In-Deck Fish Box with Macerator Forward
Under Gunnel Rod Storage
Room for Head/Dry Storage in Side Console
No trailer but one can be ordered, delivered, and fit to the boat. Magic Tilt Tandem Axle Aluminum Trailer
We can assist with Financing, Survey, and Delivery
Call David Knight for more information. Ready for inspection and sea trial.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 239FS offers the largest cockpit in its class, and loaded with features for both family comfort and serious fishing. Enjoy the comfort of the full width bench seat in the rear and the optional front facing seating in the bow for relaxing day on the water with the family and friends, or hit the blue water safe and secure in a very capable long range offshore fishing platform. Fishing features include the ever present live well, rod storage racks, trolling rod holders, and even an insulated, macerated under floor fish box up front. The 239FS is ready for whatever water sports your family enjoys.
- Storage area or fish box under the floor.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- 9' X 12" trim tabs.
- Cup holder on console.
- 20 gallon live well.
- Live well with high speed pump pickup.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Pull up cleats.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Courtesy lights.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Molded Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.