Presented For Sale By:
|LOA||26 ft 4 in|
|Length on Deck||25 ft 10 in|
|Beam||8 ft 6 in|
|Dry Weight||3885 lb|
|Engine Model||F300 XCA|
|Engine usage (hours)||29|
|Hull Warranty||20 years|
~ New To Market ~
~ 2017 Manitou Xplode XT SHP 25'
~ Upgraded Yamaha F300 Only (29 HRS.)!!!
~ Engine Painted to Match Hull!
~ Sport Power Arch
~ Grey Teak Angled Flooring
~ In-Tube Storage
~ Duel Battery Switch
~ Seat Covers
~ Ski Mirror
~ Great Fun Pontoon!
More Pictures & Info Coming Soon!!
Manufacturer Provided Description
Built to perform, the X-Plode is the pontoon that refuses to act like one. It carves, it banks, it explodes out of the water. Whether you’re at the helm or on board, you know this is no ordinary ride. Even better, it delivers all that while still offering all the comfort and amenities you expect from a top-of-the-line pontoon. Sacrifice nothing, and get the boat that offers everything.
- 12 Volt Outlet & USB Port/Aux In
- Cooler, Soft Side
- Cupholders, Stainless Steel, Lighted Blue LED
- Custom Marine Vinyl
- Dinette Table, 2
- Extended Starboard Chaise
- Furniture, Chaise with Flip Up Arm Rests
- Gas Tank, 43 Gallon V-Toon, 90 Gallon Twin Engine
- Gauges - GPS Speedo, Tachometer, Trim, Voltmeter, Hour
- Portable Cupholders (2 each) Stainless Inserts
- Privacy Station Assembly in Chaise (does not include Porta Potti)
- Seat Hinges, Hands Free Loading
- Waste Basket, Built in
Construction and Quality
- Corner Castings, Stainless Steel
- Crossmembers, Extruded Aluminum
- Deck, Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fasteners, Stainless Steel
- Furniture, Hybrid Rotomold
- Lift Gates
- Mooring Cleats, Stainless Steel, 4
- Mooring Eyes
- Motor Mount, Integrated
- NMMA Certified using ABYC Standards
- Nose Cones, Anti-spray integrated splash fins
- Pontoon Tube Riser, Full-length
- Powder Coated Rub Rail w/Stainless Steel Dock Guard
- Powder Coated Walls
- Riser Brackets, "M" Style
- Transducer Bracket
- Wall Spacers, Deck Draining
- Wall Tubing, Heavy Duty, .090" Thick, 1.25" Square
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.