Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Fishin' Barge 22 DLX|
|LOA||24 ft 2 in|
|Length on Deck||22 ft 1 in|
|Beam||8 ft 6 in|
|Dry Weight||1820 lb|
|Engine Model||90 ELPT 4 STROKE|
|Fuel Tanks||32.1 gal|
2017 Sun Tracker FISHIN' BARGE® 22 DLX
Mercury 90 hp 4stroke ** Full mooring cover ** Vinyl floor through-out ** 9' Bimini top ** AM/FM Bluetooth stereo ** Bow 12 gallon aerated livewell ** Aft 16 gallon aerated livewell w/ bait bucket ** Lockable rod box for rods up to 7' 6" ** Forward & aft vertical rod holders ** Pop-up changing room ** Aft re-boarding ladder ** Removable table ** 12 volt, 55 lb thrust trolling motor with wireless foot pedal ** Lowrance in-dash fish finder ** Ski pylon for pulling tubes and skiers ** Tandem axle trailer with brakes on both axles
**** Mercury Factory Warranty Until 7-28-2020 ****
SEE MORE @ WWW.SIZZLEMARINE.COM
Whether they want to fish, swim or just relax the day away, everyone wins with the FISHIN’ BARGE® 22 DLX. This pontoon boat is completely loaded and ready to go with everything a crew of 10 needs to enjoy a wide variety of activities.
Inside, it’s standard with fore and aft fishing positions, each with fishing chairs, rod holders and aerated livewells, as well as a lockable starboard rod box. For those not fishing, there’s the L-lounge and sundeck. And for everyone in the crew, the movable table, QuickLift™ Bimini top system, cooler storage and wide-open floor space still equals all-day fun.
- Length:24' 2"
- Deck length: 22' 1"
- Deck width: 102'
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 32.1 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 22' 3"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24'
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 11 persons
- Max. person weight: 1500 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 2148 lbs.
- Interior depth: 24'
- Approx. weight: 1820 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3653 lbs.
- Package height: 9' 0"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 32' 0"
- Storage length: 31' 0"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Industry-leading 10+LIFE™ warranty
- NMMA Certified
- 9' (2.74 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- Exclusive QuickLift™ Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for best appearance & reduced vibration
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & brightly finished heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- 4:2 ratio steering for responsive, easy turning
- Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/door & integrated map pouch
- Convertible small items tray accepts optional flush-mount fishfinder
- Built-in foot rest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 2 directional speakers
- Illuminated tachometer, trim & fuel gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- NEW exterior styling
- NEW longer deck & pontoon logs for even more interior space
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- 24" (61 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- Rail-Lock™ system for mounting optional snapless, trailerable mooring cover
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- Reinforced bow structure
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Charcoal Metallic or Blueberry fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- NEW marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. base material & multiple densities of foam for exceptional comfort & luxury
- Wide 8.5-ft. (2.6 m) beam for expanded floor space
- NEW clam-shell fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/4 NEW removable folding fishing chairs
- Port & starboard bow rotomolded boxes w/livewell, battery storage, ruler & drink holders
- Aft L-lounge w/lockable underseat dry storage box
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/swivel & folding arms
- Aft lounge w/underseat battery storage & 16-gal. (60 L) livewell
- Padded aft sundeck w/pop-up changing room/storage compartment w/bench
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Molded starboard aft lockable rod box for rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Rotomolded underseat storage w/integral drainage channels to help keep contents dry
- Rear boarding platform/aft entry w/heavy-duty non-skid surface for durability
- Fishing friendly, easy-clean flooring throughout
- Removable table w/molded-in drink holders w/2 pedestal base locations
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Bow port rotomolded 12-gal. (45.42 L) aerated livewell w/shutoff valve & composite lid w/fish ruler
- Aft port 16-gal. (60.56 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket & shutoff valve
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.