Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Tuono Type 7|
|Class||Rigid Inflatable Boats (RIB)|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|LOA||24 ft 7 in|
|Beam||9 ft 5 in|
|Max Draft||2 ft 4 in|
|Engine Model||4-stroke V6|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||42|
|Fuel Tanks||250 liters|
|Fresh Water Tanks||70 liters|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
First owner from new with a charter license. Spanish matricula paid! A powerful Suzuki 4-stroke V6 outboard engine with 250hp & a Deep V hull allow a fast ride, provides a brilliant seakeeping. The hull structure cannot be malformed! Engine & hull still under warranty. New seating bench on order!
Avila Tuono derives from the military marine sector. The Deep V is essential in tackling demanding marine situations. A very stable & secure boat with brilliant seakeeping even with its light hull, providing better fuel consumption to others of its size. The boat is perfect for watersports & fast cruising. The deck has plenty of space to socialize with guests whilst going on coastal rides. The layout allows for plenty of storage space necessary to a vessel of its size. Only 7m in length, but Class B certified.
*2,5 years of warranty on the engine by the manufacturer.
*9 years & 8 months of warranty on the vessel by the manufacturer.
A great rib for cruising around the coastlines! Viewings highly recommended!
• Boss Marine CD/Radio/Bluetooth
• 1 x Speaker to helm
• Removable cool box incl. banquette/seating to forward deck
• Triple seating bench & double helm seating (new seats, October 2018)
• Bathing ladder
• Anchor storage including anchor & chain (approx. 30m length)
• Bimini top (new in September 2018)
• Bow cushions
• Bilge pump
• Self-Draining & non-slip deck
• Transom D-Eyes
• Deck shower
• Hull – Grey inflatable tubes
• GRP Bottom - Black
• Bimini top – Red (new in September 2018)
• Cockpit flooring – Black carpet
• Cockpit upholstery – Red vinyl with black contrast
• Bow cushions – Red vinyl with black contrast
• Helm finish – Grey GRP
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.