Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Celoron, New York|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|LOA||16 ft 2 in|
|Beam||7 ft 2 in|
|Max Draft||2 ft 7 in|
|Min. Draft||1 ft 2 in|
|Deadrise at Transom||16°|
|Dry Weight||1332 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||3 ft 5 in|
|Engine Model||4-storke EFI|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||60|
|Fuel Tanks||18 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
>>SELLER MOTIVATED BELOW BLUE BOOK<< Very cool sporty runabout. Owner purchased September 2019 as a 2018 leftover. Only used her for two season. Under 60 hours on the Mercury 90 HP ELPT. Mercury warranty runs through 9/2/2022. This boat is like new. Owner looking to move up, so it is time to sell. Always kept on a trailer in a heated garage. Includes all safety equipment. Upgrades include the ski tow pole and Jensen Stereo with Bluetooth and USB. Cockpit cover and bimini top included! Her trailer is included in the package. Hurry down, she wont last long.
Manufacturer Provided Description
This versatile, entry-level runabout is great for couples and small families. It brings abundant storage, full windshield protection, a spacious cockpit and predictable performance to the party, making it a hit with those looking for maximum value in a small runabout. If that’s what you’re looking for, you’ve just found it.
• Wraparound windshield and deep freeboard promote safety.
• Three-person aft bench seat and transom boarding ladder.
• Easy-to-read, no-glare helm gauges.
• Spacious bow seating with cup holders, grab handles and storage beneath cushions.
- Aft Bench Seating
- Beverage Holders
- Bucket Seating (2)
- 90 HP EFI, Mercury 4-Stroke
- 500-gph Bilge Pump
- Multi-Function Custom Bayliner Gauges w/Fog-Resistant Glass Lenses: Fuel Gauge, Speedometer, Tachometer, Voltmeter
- Padded Steering Wheel & Tilt Steering
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
Hull & Deck Features
- Bow & Transom Eyes
- Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
- Mooring Cleats - 3
- Safety Handholds
- Wraparound Windshield w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section
- Single-Axle Black Painted
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.