Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||26 Long Cabin|
|Location||Port Alberni, British Columbia, Canada|
|LOA||29 ft 3 in|
|Beam||8 ft 6 in|
|Cabin Headroom||6 ft|
|Engine Model||Twin V6 200(C)XL 4-Stroke|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Fuel Tanks||150 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||30 gal|
|Holding Tanks||12 gal|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
|Hull Warranty||10 years|
World Class Pilot House Sport Fishing Boats
Since 1989, Osprey Boats have been one of the premier sport fishing boats in the Pacific Northwest.
Now being built by the most experienced fiberglass boat builder in America, Osprey Pilothouse understands the level of quality expected from buyers in the competitive boat building market, and demands superior standards from every boat they manufacture.
With the expansion of Osprey Pilothouse’s national and international dealer network, their facilities will enable them to continue adding new models to their line-up without sacrificing the integrity and performance standards they are well known for.
What matters is not whether a boat performs (since they all do) but the quality of its performance. With so many look alike fishing cruisers, you need to know you are getting the best. Osprey Pilothouse boasts unsurpassed performance and value with each of their models, offering one of the highest quality fishing boats in the industry. Osprey Pilothouse upholds a steadfast commitment to superior craftsmanship, and the difference is easy to see.
From power, maneuverability, open-ocean excursion capabilities, and the little luxuries that make the difference Osprey Pilothouse boats go the extra mile to make sure each customer gets the finest boat they will ever own, earning them the worldwide reputation of being the best name in boats. So if it sounds too good to be true… it’s probably an Osprey Pilothouse.
26 Long Cabin - Extra Comfort Power Fishing Cruiser - 30+ MPH Cruising Speed
The Osprey 26 Long Cabin boasts commanding performance and optimum handling that don’t compromise style or comfort. The foam core construction minimizes weight and increases strength and ,rigidity. Two interior layouts are available.
The insulated extended cabin offers a luxurious cruiser interior combined with a world class fishing platform. The 56 sq ft self-bailing aft deck affords ample fishing room & deck space for a table & chairs to enjoy your day at anchor or underway.
The full height waterproof door for level entry to the cabin shows the comprehensive design presented in this Fishing Cruiser. The ride and handling of this vessel is unmatched in its class.
The 26 Long Cabin Osprey Pilothouse delivers Offshore Dependability with a cruising speed of 30+ MPH. The list of Standard Features is extensive and there is lots of room to customize your needs.
This vessel is Fiberglass Foam Core construction for greater strength and less weight. The less weight converts directly to fuel savings without compromising safety and ride performance.
As with all the Osprey Line, there is a full walk around deck with high side rails for moving about the vessel in safety and with ease.
With more living space, a larger galley, and huge deck, the Osprey Pilothouse 26 Long Cabin gives greater livability for families while, offering the high performance and quality you’ve come to expect from Osprey Pilothouse. Standard features are fabric upholstery, shower, CD player, and full galley with extra deep sink for the chef in the family. Shore power is also standard, as well as a seawater washdown system, a substantial radar arch, transom door, and swim shelf.
Additional options include a full stand-up head and flip-flop cabin seat that allows you face forward or turn around to join the party in the spacious dinette.If you have a big family, or just need the extra room, with two layouts to choose from the 26 Long Cabin is the ideal choice – combining extra comfort with the performance you’d expect from a power fishing cruiser.
• Length HULL: 26.3'
• Length Overall - LOA: 29.3'
• Length Overall w/Outboard(s) & Bracket: 31.3'
• Beam 8’ 6”
• Cabin Headroom 6’4"
• V-Berth Length 6’10"
• Cabin Size 9’ x 6’6"
• Cockpit Size 7’x 8’
• Fuel Capacity 150 USG (568L)
• Water Capacity 35 USG (132L)
• Waste Capacity 12 USG (45L)
• Displacement 6,000 lbs dry (2,727 kg)
• O/B Bracket W/Engines 7,485 lbs dry (3,402 kg)
• 8" tie-down cleats
• 150 gallon fuel capacity
• All stainless steel hardware
• Anchor chain locker
• Fish Box Pump Out
• AM/FM Stereo w/CD
• Color coded wiring
• Custom sliding windows
• Custom welded door
• Deck pipe, bow roller and cleat
• Dinette with storage
• Dual batteries & Switch
• Floor carpet
• Fiberglass stringers
• Full fabric interior cushions
• Full walk around deck
• Galley w/sink & pump
• Ambient Air Defrost (Outboard)
• Heater/Defroster (Stern Drive
• Heavy Duty Bilge Pump (Auto)
• Hot Water heater with Shower
• Marine Head
• Rub rail
• Hydraulic steering
• LED Interior cabin lighting
• LED Navigation Lights
• Lighted switches w/breakers
• Stand up Head
• Opening center window
• Self bailing cockpit
• Helm Seat Slide
• Stainless bow rail
• Stainless cabin top rail
• Teak drawers
• Transom door
• Trim tabs
• Unitized construction
• V-berth lighting
• (3) windshield wipers
• Cockpit Bolsters
• 30 Amp Shore Power w/ Charger
• Privacy curtains for head
• Large Fish Boxes
Engines, Trailer & Navigation System:
Main Motor: Mercury 200HP XL V6 DTS 4-Stroke
Twin Motor: Mercury 200HP CXL V6 DTS 4-Stroke
Trailer: Highliner 10,000# capacity Galvanized Bunk w/Disk Brakes and LED Lights
Navigation System: SIMRAD NSS12 EVO3 Combo MFD
Included Factory Options:
• Outboard blank
• Twin Bracket - Includes Steering Cylinder, Battery Switch Upgrade and Extra Group 24 Start Battery
• Platform each side (2)
• Outboard Kicker Bracket
• 2 x 12 Volt Power Point (EA)
• Aft Console W/Steering only
• Aft Deckwork Light (LED)
• Aft Handrail With 6 Rocket Launchers
• Anchor Windlass - Lewmar 700
• Cockpit Speakers
• Curtains [Snap Curtain Set]
• 12 Inch Raised Radar Arch
• Swim Step Ladder, Retractable 3-Step
• Wash Down Pump
• Windshield Washers
• Extra Bilge Pump
• Fabric Upholstery: mediterranean tweed
• Flooring: Grey Coin Lonseal with Iguana Bay (Blue) Runner
• Gelcoat Color - Hull Color: CD White/Tail Gate Blue
• Standard Interior Color - Countertop Color: Wallstreet Allusion ALT005T
• DTS Dual Console Controls at Main and Rear Station
• Key Switch at Main and Start Switch at Rear Station
• SmartCraft Dual Tach/Speedo Kit at Main Station
• Rigging Hose Kits
• Enertia Stainless Steel Propellers
• Upgrade Battery System w/1000MCA Mains and Grp27 Deep Cycle House Battery
• Racor Water Separating Fuel Filters
• Lewmar 22# Anchor w/ 250' Rode, 35' Chain
• Lowrance Xsonic SS60 Transducer for Simrad NSS12
• Simrad 3G BB Radar
• Simrad RS20 VHF Radio w/Shakespeare Antenna and SS Mount
• SeaStar Twin Engine Tie-bar
• Single Gas Stern Drive
• Single Diesel Stern Drive
• Single Outboard on Bracket
• Twin Outboards on Bracket
Auxiliary Engine available with most configurations
10 years hull structure warranty
We are the exclusive dealership for Osprey Pilothouse Boats in Canada!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.