Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Class||Ski and Wakeboard Boat|
|LOA||24 ft 6 in|
|Beam||8 ft 6 in|
|Dry Weight||6150 lb|
|Engine Model||6.2L 450|
|Engine usage (hours)||140|
|Fuel Tanks||83 gal|
2018 Supra SE
ONE OWNER - FRESH WATER - POWER TOWER
The next step in more, the 2018 Supra® SE is the perfect combination of everything you want and everything you need, all wrapped up in a luxurious 24-foot package.
Features may include:
SUPRA MEGA VELOCITY BALLAST SYSTEM
- Our new Mega Velocity Ballast System has capacities of up to 3,500 pounds, six pumps to reduce fill times and produces pro-level wakes and waves.
ALL-NEW MAX COVERAGE BIMINI
- The all-new Max Coverage Bimini deploys and stows in minutes and features nearly eight feet of coverage and room for two surf boards.
PATENTED SUPRA AUTOWAKE 2 SYSTEM WITH PREDICTIVE STATE
- In addition to automatically adjusting ballast for a precisely-shaped wake and wave, our second generation of AutoWake® features our groundbreaking predictive state technology. This all-new innovation senses and fills the ballast to predicted levels to provide a precise wave.
ALL-NEW FXONE POWER FOLDING TOWER
- The all-new Supra® FxONE Power Folding Tower redefines the towboat tower design. Fashioned from billet aluminum and tubing for strength and style, it’s easily deployable with the simple push of a button. The FxONE Power Folding Tower features power actuators that lock securely into position at full deployment or full collapse, making your Supra easily trailered with the tower up or down. What’s more, it’s standard on every model—something no other competitor can say.
JL AUDIO PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM
- Every Supra® comes standard with JL Audio® to provide a premium soundtrack to your experience on the water. JL Audio 6.5" speakers and M Series amplifier are standard in the cockpit and fully controllable from the VISION Touch™ Dash System or multiple remote locations.
SUPRA COMPETITION HULL
- The Supra® Competition hull was a benchmark design of Supra that took the performance of our boats to the next level. This innovation is alive and well across every boat in the 2018 line, resulting in massive wakes, stable point and shoot handling, and a superior ride in rough water.
SWELL SURF 3.0 SYSTEM
- This revamped system creates tall waves with long pockets and optimal push that’s consistent on both sides. Perfect for riders who like to transfer from side to side.
RAPTOR BY INDMAR 440
- For most applications, the standard Raptor by Indmar® 400 offers plenty of power, but if you like a little extra torque to get on plane or just prefer to get there faster opt for an additional 48 horsepower and 23 ft-lbs of torque with the Raptor by Indmar 6.2L 440 upgrade.
VISION TRANSOM CAMERA
- The innovative VISION Transom Camera puts safety first, providing automatic feed to the integrated VISION Touch™ screen when in reverse, and full view of the rider behind you with the touch of a button when towing.
SUPRA LAUNCH SYSTEM
- The Supra® Launch System puts your boat on plane faster with a full ballast. Both the surf and the wake plates deploy during take-off, providing lift while accelerating to bring you from a standstill to gliding across the water surface in no time.
SUPRA VISION TOUCH SYSTEM WITH AMPLITUDE DISPLAY
- Easily navigate through ballast and surf settings, GPS, stereo controls and more in full color. The VISION Touch™ System makes the SE as fun to drive as it is to ride behind. What’s more, the new amplitude display shows you how displacement of your boat in the water effects wake and wave size and shape.