Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Make||Black Fin RIBs|
|Class||Rigid Inflatable Boats (RIB)|
|Location||London, Greater London, United Kingdom|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|Length on Deck||25 ft 1 in|
|Beam||10 ft 2 in|
|Dry Weight||1600 kg|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 430 liters (Stainless Steel)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 60 liters|
Live your dreams…
Introduced for the first time in 2007, the Black Fin brand has established itself as one of the most recognised and sought after premium brands of RIBs on the leisure market. The new Black Fin Elegance range brings class leading modernity, sportiness and refinement without compromising comfort and performance.
The new Elegance line introduces four new models from 7m up to 10m, each with matchless character and an individual identity: Elegance 7, Elegance 8, Elegance 9 and Elegance 10.
The unique design of the hull in a deep-V shape improves stability and comfort making the Black Fin Elegance extremely seaworthy even in rough conditions. This is coupled with a comprehensive package of superior quality standard fittings and optional accessories, all at a competitive price in its category.
Black Fin also now offers customisation in the colours of tubes and the upholstery, and these boats are normally offered with Mercury engines; the flagship brand that features all the latest technology. However, a full range of engines are available should you wish.
The Black Fin Elegance 9 has been designed to enhance a perfect day on the water, maximising enjoyment with family and friends: whether you are sunbathing on the two large sundecks or dining or sharing an aperitif around the spacious and comfortable dinette area. In addition there is plenty of storage space for your belongings and space to walk around the boat.
The level of comfort of the Elegance 9 is guaranteed with a range of equipment as standard (for example, an electric winch, fresh water system and much more) and with the latest Mercury technology: DTS system, new single or dual console ERC.
The Elegance 9 is normally rigged with a single outboard engine installation of up to 500Hp or in twin installation typically with two 250Hp engines. An optional of joystick control is available.
The price quoted is for the base boat without an engine. This boat’s specification may be increased by selecting additional options. This boat is available with a wide range of combustion and electric outboard engine options to suit your needs.
- Great performance and seaworthiness
- High level of comfort with large open space onboard and numerous storage capacities
- Customisation of finishes
- High-tech equipment with all latest Mercury technologies
- Length Overall: 8.84 m
- Maximum Beam: 3.10 m
- Internal Length: 7.65 m
- Internal Beam: 1.95 m
- Tube Diameter: 60 cm
- Unladen Displacement: 1600 Kg
- Passenger Capacity: 14
- CE Category: B
- No. of Compartments: 6
- Tube Material: CR/CSM Orca 1670 Dtex
- Hull Material: GRP
- Maximum Power: 500 Hp
- Shaft Length: Extra Extra Long (single) Extra Long (twin)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 430 lt
- Anchor locker
- Automatic bilge pump
- Bow and stern lockers with gas springs
- Bow sundeck with cushions
- Carbon finish on dashboard
- Console with windshield, stainless steel handrail and front seat
- Console equipped with DTS new Console ERC, Vessel View 4, Smartcraft tach, speed, fuel and trim gauges
- Eight function electric board and battery
- Electric and manual air pumps
- Electric windlass
- Electro-hydraulic power steering
- Folding stern backrest
- Fresh water system with shower and tank
- Leaning post for two persons
- Navigation lights
- Paddles and repair kit
- Polyester bow roller with two stainless steel cleats
- Self-draining deck with safety valves
- Stainless steel stern cleats
- Stainless steel fuel tank
- Stern folding ladder with stainless steel handle
- Stern sundeck extension
- Table kit with support
- Upholstery with high density foam
- Bimini top for roll bar
- Console cover
- Fibreglass platform
- Joystick piloting
- Lifting rings
- Mercury electronics packages
- Mooring boat cover
- Moving propeller alert
- Raymarine and Garmin electronics packages
- Refrigerator 42 lt
- Stainless steel roll bar
- Teak floor
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in GBP. Can be quoted in other currencies including EUR on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.