Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||210 Bay Reef|
|Min. Draft||1 ft|
|Deadrise at Transom||19°|
|Dry Weight||1800 lb|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Fuel Tanks||60 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||6 gal|
|Holding Tanks||2.5 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
|Hull Warranty||10 years|
Available now at Boaters Landing of Fort Myers. 2019 KeyWest 210 Bay Reef powered by a Yamaha F150XB. Equipped with Yamaha Digital Gauges, 6" Hydraulic Jack Plate, Ice Blue Hull Sides, Stainless Rubrail, Hard Top, Leaning Post w/Removable Backrest, Console Footrest/Storage, Leaning Post Cover, Console Cover, Jensen Stereo w/4 Speakers, Interior LED Lights, Underwater LED Lights, 80lb I-Pilot 24v Trolling Motor, Fresh Water Station, Recirculating Aft Livewell, Swim Platform, 8' Power Pole & Bracket, Porta Potti, and Trim Tabs w/Indicators.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 210 BR represents a bold approach in hull design. We've kept the time proven great ride of the 19 degree dead rise hull, but we've added a lifting pad to the bottom and an integrated jack plate to the transom. Now you can have it all with improved performance, fuel economy, and a great ride, and as a bonus it even sports a bit less draft. The improved hull isn't all you get. The interior has been tweaked and squeezed to get everything a serious fisherman could ask for such as space for 10 7-foot plus rods in the lockable rod boxes, dual live wells, spacious front and rear deck, under gunwale molded in rod racks, and believe it or not, a potty room under the console. Yes, this is a family friendly bay boat as well with features such as fold away jump seats in the rear deck, and generous cup holders throughout.
• Built-In Fuel Tank
• Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
• Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
• Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
• Bow and rear casting decks.
• Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
• Troll motor harness and plug.
• Electric horn.
• Large storage compartment in bow.
• 12 volt power outlet on dash.
• Stainless Steel Hardware.
• Molded non-skid inner liner.
• Folding stern light.
• Courtesy lights.
• 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
• Pull up cleats.
• Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
• Generous bow casting deck.
• Sea Star hydraulic steering.
• Cockpit bolsters.
• Folding seat on console with back rest.
• Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
• Cup holder on console.
• Molded in gunwale rod storage.
• Closed cell positive foam flotation
• Flush folding flip up seats in rear deck.
• 2 Rod Boxes lockable with 5 rod capacity each.
• Live/Release wells front and rear decks.
• No Wood-No Rot Construction
• Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
• Self-Bailing Cockpit
• High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
• Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.