Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Super Air Nautique G23|
|Class||Ski and Wakeboard Boat|
|Beam||8 ft 5 in|
|Engine Model||H6 Direct Injection|
|Engine usage (hours)||80|
2019 Nautique Super Air Nautique G23
- Super Air Nautique G23
- H6 Direct Injection 6.2L
- Enhanced Courtesy Lighting Package
- Bimini - Tower Mounted with Surf Pockets
- Standard US
- Cover - Platform
- Cover - Towable/Mooring (Tower Down) with Anti-Pooling System GoPro Ready Quick Mount with Dual Transom Attachments LINC Panoray - Navionics Maps
- LINC Panoray - Paddle Wheel for River Mode
- Ultra Premium Steering Wheel in Hand Stitched Leather
- Seating - Bow Filler Cushion
- Stereo - Transom Mounted Remote Control
- Walk-Thru Air-Dam (Slide In)
Super Air Nautique G23 Standard Items listed below
- Nautique Configurable Running Surface with Hydro-Plate
- Nautique LINC PANORAY with Helm Control, Zero Off GPS Speed Control
- Nautique Surf System with WAVEPLATE, Wake Package(Integrated 2850 lbs Ballast System) Flight Control Tower - Actuated (Textured Finish), Nautique Strapless Board Racks
- Surf Pipe Exhaust, Power Management Access with Dual AGM Batteries
- Navigation and Docking Light Array, LED Courtesy Lights
- Cleats (6), Sliding Reversible Stern Seat, Waste Receptacle
- Coolers (Removable), Flip-Up Lounge Seat (Port)
- Nautique Awareness Camera
- GoPro Ready Rotating Tow Point
- Stereo - JL Audio M6 Series Elite (MM100s Stereo, 6 Speakers, 10in Subwoofer and 8 Channel Amp) if Stereo JL Audio M6 Series Studio Elite (Wavefront) not selected
The boat that revolutionized how watersports towboats are designed and perform, our legendary Super Air Nautique G23 gets its reputation from producing the best wakes and surf waves in the industry. Innovation, style and quality define the G23 as it sits alone as the best wakeboard and wakesurf boat in the world. With luxury refinements found only in a Nautique, experiencing a G23 on the water is like nothing else.
The Super Air Nautique G23 comes standard with the industry-leading 6.2L, H6 Direct-Injection engine from PCM and GM Marine Engine Technology. This proven power plant is efficient and quick to get your Super Air Nautique up on plane. For even more power, supercharge your G23 with the XR7 or XS7 engine options that are the gold standard in the inboard watersports boat market. These extremely powerful and reliable engines are the culmination of PCM’s dedication to creating the most innovative engines available. Our 2.0:1 transmission comes standard on all G-series models, delivering smooth operation matched with the perfect combination of horsepower and torque.
The G-Series hull design has completely revolutionized the world of wake sports. With 2,850 pounds of sub-floor ballast and the ability to customize your wakesurf waves and wakeboard wakes, it stands alone at the top. The integration of the Nautique Configurable Running Surface (NCRS) and the Nautique Surf System (NSS) right into the design of the hull allows this legendary model to outperform the rest with its ability to be completely adjustable. Dish out perfect wakeboard wakes for beginners, experts and everything in between, or set up a surf wave exactly the way you want it in seconds, the G23 does it all.
Right out of the box the Super Air Nautique G23 comes standard with the complete JL Audio M Series Elite stereo package. This includes the new JL Audio MM100s head unit, 6 JL M-Series speakers throughout the boat, a 10” JL subwoofer and an 8-channel JL amplifier. Bump up to our M Series Studio Elite package and that gives you two 12” subwoofers and our exclusive JL WaveFront™ technology featuring JL 6.5” M-Series speakers firing through a specially-tuned aperture at the base of the windshield. This premium Studio Elite sound package also features increased zone control to configure crisp sound throughout your boat at exactly the volume you and your passengers prefer.
Nautique Surf System
The Nautique Surf System (NSS) with WAVEPLATE® technology is seamlessly integrated into the hull of the G23. Engaging on either side of the transom at surf speeds, the WAVEPLAT
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.