Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Beam||8 ft 6 in|
|Deadrise at Transom||24°|
|Dry Weight||5000 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||8 ft 6 in|
|Fuel Tanks||108 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||14 gal|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
|Hull Warranty||10 years|
Just A Few Reasons To Consider Sailfish Boats!
FISHING FOCUSED – FAMILY FRIENDLY
10-YEAR HULL WARRANTIES
LIFETIME NO-ROT GUARANTEE
VARIABLE DEGREE STEPPED HULL
GREAT STANDARD FEATURES WITH MANY OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
From Sailfish Boats:
With an 8’ 6” beam, the Sailfish 241CC is easily trailerable and its integrated hard top frame gives you more deck space than virtually any other 24’ boat on the market. Featuring an incredibly comfortable leaning post with built-in optional storage and second live well, an expansive hardtop for maximum sun protection, tremendous cockpit fishing space and plenty of coolers and fish boxes, this is boat is definitely ready for prime time.
The 241CC is perfect inshore or offshore, with family friendly features such as a deep step-down head, comfortable deep bow seating, telescoping ski pole and the highest freeboard of any similar sized boat. Rod holders and cup holders abound, along with two 120 quart bow fish boxes, a 25 gallon built-in transom bait well, built-in 27 quart forward facing console seat cooler, large in-floor bow storage, handy console footrest locker and an optional console top organizer. The ergonomic console face keeps all controls in reach and was designed to accommodates today’s larger electronics. Innovative fold-up seating in aft means plenty of room in the cockpit and passenger comfort when underway. Powered by a single Yamaha or Mercury 200-300 hp.
Call Little Yacht Sales for pricing information and let's discuss building you a NEW Sailfish 241CC today!
- 10 Micron Yamaha Fuel Filter / Water Separator w/ SST Base
- Boarding Ladder (4 step with grab handle)
- Built In Rigging Tubes (From Bilge to Helm)
- Carbon Fiber & Kevlar ® Reinforced Deck & Hull
- Cockpit Bolsters
- Exclusive Dot Matrix Non-Skid
- Exclusive VDS Hull Design (Variable Deadrise Stepped Hull)
- Hydraulic Steering w/ Tilt Wheel & SST Steering Wheel w/ Power Knob
- Large door access in console for wiring access
- Oversized Bilge Access
- Pull Out Transom Shower
- Recessed SST Cup Holders (7)
- SailTech Composite Full Length Transom
- SailTech Foam Filled Fiberglass Stringer System
- SST Port Light (Head)
- Transom Mounted Tool & Raw Water Wash down Hose Holder
- Walk Thru Transom Door with Wave Guard Step
- Built in Low Profile Bow Rails
- Insulated Bow Fish Boxes with Overboard Drains (Twin 120 qt.)
- Accessory Switch Panel w/Circuit Breakers
- Dual Battery Switch System
- Electric Horn
- Full Digital Instrumentation
- LED Interior Cockpit & Bilge Lighting
- LED Navigational Bow & Anchor Light
- Multiple 12 Volt DC Accessory Plug
- 14 Gal. Fresh Water Tank
- Automatic Bilge Pump (2000 GPH Aft and 750 GPH Forward)
- Freshwater Shower at the Transom
- High Speed Live well Pickup
- Raw Water Wash down
- Self Bailing Cockpit
- Baitwell w/ LED Lighting (25 gal. Transom)
- Engraved Transom Plate
- Fender Cleats Aft (2)
- Flush Mount Hinges, Latches & Deck Plates
- Heavy Duty SST Bow & Stern Eyes
- Heavy Duty SST Rub Rail
- Marine Grade SST Hardware
- SST & Bronze Thru Hull Fittings
- SST Cleats (6)
- SST Propeller
- SST Rod Holders (4)
- SST Split Low Profile Bow Rail
- Head Compartment Lighting
- Lockable Head Door
- Large Dash Area (Capable of flush mounting 12” Screen)
- AFT Flip-up Bolster Seating
- Captain’s Chairs w/ Removable Cushions (2)
- Forward Helm Seat
- Anchor Locker w/ Anchor Management System
- Battery Storage (In Head Compartment)
- Built-In Insulated 27qt. Cooler/Storage
- Deluxe Walk In Console (Lockable) w/ SST Port Light
- Footrest Console Storage
- In-Floor Storage Bow
- Recessed Rod Storage - Port & Starboard
- Storage Box & Phone Station In The Dash
Many Options Available
- Talk to the Brokers at LYS about all the Optional Features available to customize your NEW 241CC!
ABOUT SAILFISH BOATS
At its core, Sailfish is a fishing boat designed by anglers for anglers. It is built to withstand the rigors of inshore and offshore environments and is loaded with more standard fishing features than any other boat on the water. We offer a wide range of options that allow you to customize your Sailfish for whatever type of fishing you wish to pursue. From inshore to deep water, 19 to 32 feet, you will find a Sailfish that will accommodate any fishing adventure or family outing.
Every Sailfish has the built-in versatility to be a serious fishing boat one day and a family fun boat the next. With comfortable full bow seating, stowaway tables, abundant storage space, a roomy head and a retractable ski tow bar, your Sailfish transforms into the perfect platform for an exciting family day on the water. Sailfish also provides for family safety with the highest cockpit depth in the industry, designed to keep water outside and people safely inside. Each Sailfish also features the largest recessed cockpit drains in their class, allowing the maximum amount of water to exit the deck, providing for an extra level of safety.
Have you ever been on a boat and thought, “Why on Earth did they do that?” Unless you’re on a Sailfish, the answer is often because “they” added a feature as an afterthought. We design each boat with intelligent ergonomics from the start. When you reach for something, it’s there - from cupholders, rod holders and hand-holds to switches, latches and toe rails. Our comfortable seating is ideal for lounging in the shallows or racing the sunrise offshore. All hinges and deck lids are recessed into the mounting surface, providing added safety for your feet. Plumbing and electrical systems are carefully engineered and installed for years of trouble-free operation and easy access.
For more than 30 years, our designers have set the standard for innovation in the industry. Features you’ll find on many boats on the market today were first spotted on a Sailfish. We continue to push the industry forward – ensuring our boats have the best possible layout, design and functionality for anglers and families alike. Sailfish has the most standard premium features in our class and pioneering design elements you won’t find on other boats.
10 – Year Hull Warranty
Each Sailfish boat comes with a 10-year hull warranty. Our hulls and decks are reinforced with Kevlar and Carbon Fiber for greater durability and the entire stringer system is foam-filled for added safety. All Sailfish boats are built using the best materials and proven manufacturing techniques. From start to finish, there are no shortcuts taken anywhere in the production process. Our quality control team takes great pride in ensuring your Sailfish is examined for flaws and imperfections before it leaves the plant.
Lifetime No-Rot Guarantee
Sailfish uses absolutely no wood anywhere on our boats – that means a lifetime free of rotting guaranteed! Our boats are made from 100% composite materials with stainless steel hardware. You will find many beautiful “fiberglass” boats on the water today that actually incorporate plywood encapsulated in fiberglass, which leaves them vulnerable to rotting. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from Sailfish’s all composite construction.
Variable Degree Stepped Hull
Our exclusive Variable Degree Stepped (VDS) Hull design provides the smoothest ride of any fishing boat on the market. Its unique design features three distinct running surfaces. The first has a deep deadrise that cuts through the water and two others that provide lift and stability. In addition, Sailfish has the deepest gunwales in its class, designed to keep passengers safely inside and water out. The beautiful wide bow flare also aids in keeping water from blowing back into the boat. Whether you’re idling or cutting through the surf, our VDS hull is the optimal design for a comfortable, safe ride.
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat. All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.