Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Plant City, Florida|
|LOA||18 ft 5 in|
|Beam||7 ft 10 in|
|Max Draft||2 ft 6 in|
|Min. Draft||1 ft 2 in|
|Deadrise at Transom||16°|
|Dry Weight||2270 lb|
|Engine Model||Pro XS 115|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||80|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 24 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
2019 Tahoe 45 TS
~ 2019 Mercury Pro XS 115 (80 hours)
~ Garage kept
~ Tahoe Swing Tongue Trailer
~ Seadek flooring
~ Fish Finder ( May 2020)
~ Ski Pole
~ Bimini top
~ Tons of storage lockers that will hold everything you can bring with you.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Looking for nimble outboard-powered performance, sleek styling and plenty of comfort features to please a crew of 8? The TAHOE 450 TS fits the bill just right, and all at family-friendly price.
So, load up the kids and their gear, fire up the Mercury® and head out for the day. Tubing, wakeboarding, lounging and cruising—however you take your on-the-water fun, this runabout sport boat is ready.
- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Wraparound bow lounge w/molded-in storage & anchor compartment
- Port & starboard consoles w/walk-thru windshield & port storage
- Stereo w/Bluetooth® & MP3 input & 2 speakers
- Driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage
- Full-width aft seating w/molded-in storage & space for optional removable cooler
- Full-width aft sunpad w/storage, including ski rope holder
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish, GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection, disc brakes & swing-away tongue
- Length:18' 5"
- Beam: 7' 10"
- Bottom width: 6' 8"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 24 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 8 persons
- Max. person weight: 1050 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1300 lbs.
- Interior depth: 32.5"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft (trimmed up): 14"
- Draft (trimmed down): 29.5"
- Average hull weight w/motor: 2270 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 1867 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3025 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 4' 6"
- Bridge clearance w/wakeboard tower: 7' 0"
- Package height: 6' 8"
- Package height w/wakeboard tower: 9' 5"
- Package width: 8' 4"
- Towing length: 23' 9"
- Storage length: 20' 3"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Ski tow pylon receptacle
- Drink holders
- 4 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Passenger grab handles
- Fire extinguisher
- Walk-thru tempered safety glass windshield w/black powder-coated aluminum frame
- Molded fiberglass port console w/storage compartment & trays
- Stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 input & 2 speakers
- Helm console w/speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & voltmeter
- Water-resistant toggle switches
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Finished gelcoat full-length fiberglass foam-filled stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Rub rail w/chrome molded insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/top-mounted, fold-down 4-step boarding ladder & integrated grabrail
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Removable bow & stern navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. (.82 kg) expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery w/color-keyed accents & stain-resistant top coating
- Bow lounge seating w/molded-in storage below
- Adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Port & starboard side storage
- Port & starboard floor-level small items recesses
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
- Cockpit side storage
- Aft bench seat w/built-in cooler recess & insulated port & starboard storage compartments
- Aft full-width padded sundeck w/removable cushion & storage below, including ski rope holder
- Step-thru transom
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Disc brakes
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/15" (38.1 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.