Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Topper 1036 Riveted Jon|
|LOA||9 ft 10 in|
|Beam||4 ft 4 in|
|Min. Draft||0 ft 6 in|
|Dry Weight||112 lb|
The TRACKER® Topper 1036 jon boat is easy to transport on top of a car or in a truck bed—and it can still fish 2 people! It also features a wide, 36" bottom for added stability. Crafted from a rugged 5052 aluminum alloy, this compact aluminum boat is backed by a 3-year riveted structural limited warranty, ensuring the quality TRACKER is known for. This compact yet stable boat is reinforced with pressed-in longitudinal corrugation, corner transom braces, underseat foam for flotation and a durable powder-coat finish. The lightweight and economical Topper 1036 will let you explore new waters with ease. An optional trailer is available.
- Durable Forest Green powder-coat finish for good looks & long life
- Flat-bottom, solidly riveted aluminum hull
- .050 gauge 5052 marine aluminum alloy
- Pressed-in longitudinal corrugation
- Corner braces at transom
- 2 bench seats (center & aft)
- Underseat foam flotation
- Bow & stern handles for lifting
- 3-year limited warranty on riveted structure
- Available w/optional trailer
- Length:9' 10"
- Beam: 4' 4"
- Bottom width: 3' 0"
- Max. recommended HP: 3 HP
- Max. person capacity: 2 persons
- Max. person weight: 330 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 380 lbs.
- Transom height: 15.5"
- Draft: 5.75"
- Hull material: 0.05 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 112 lbs.
- Average package weight: 189 lbs.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 3-year riveted structural limited hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
Construction & Exterior
- Durable, industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish for long-lasting good looks
- Flat bottom hull design
- Riveted 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- Riveted-in extruded aluminum transverse ribs for strength & tracking stability
- Transom knee brace for added support
- Bow & stern lifting handles
- Forest Green color scheme
- Center & aft bench seats
- Oarlock receptacles
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.