Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||31 ft 6 in|
|Beam||9 ft 9 in|
|Max Draft||3 ft 3 in|
|Displacement (Dry Load)||3685 kg|
|Dry Weight||3685 kg|
|Engine Make||VOLVO PENTA|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||55|
|Maximum Speed||43 kn @ 3630 RPM|
|Cruising Speed||28 kn @ 2500 RPM|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 517 liters|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 120 liters|
Windy 31 Zonda
*** New Instruction - Viewing Recommended ***
Windy 31 Zonda (2019 Model Year). Volvo Penta D6-400 Diesel Engine (400Hp). This example of the award-winning Windy 31 Zonda is a stunning fast weekender which combines the racy looks and exhilarating handling of a sport boat with the creature comforts of a larger cruiser. The quality of construction is self-evident, from the luxurious finish in the two-berth cabin, galley area and separate toilet compartment, to the sumptuous cockpit seats and sunbed. Winner of both a European Power Boat Award and MBY Motorboat Award this is a vessel designed, conceived and constructed for those who demand the very best. Moore Yachts are excited to offer this very young example of the Windy 31 Zonda for sale and viewing is highly recommended to take advantage of this unique and well-presented opportunity at a competitive price. Please call Christian on +44(0)7855441150 to discuss this Windy in more detail and arrange a viewing.
The Windy 31 Zonda benefits from a comfortable double berth in the forward cabin with a luxurious finish. The separate shower / heads compartment is located to Starboard and the galley is directly to Port as you enter the saloon. The Cockpit helm is located to starboard with a well thought out helmsman’s and co-pilot’s seats. To port is a single seat with sun lounger behind. The aft cockpit benefits from a large sun pad with moveable backrest and an L- shaped sofa.
Finished in a luxury satin walnut cabinetry with a rich and contemporary finish to the roof linings and window bands to compliment the textured and patterned light fabric upholstery and feature panel. The Galley countertop is finished in a high-grade black galaxy finish composite material and the flooring in the cabin is finished in Oak which finishes the overall look of the interior tastefully. All lights, switch’s and door furniture are finished in polished chrome.
Contemporary light grey upholstery with dark grey featured panels and teak cockpit flooring.
- Bow thruster
- Electric anchor windlass and anchor chain locker with hatch
- Eberspacher diesel-fired heating (outlet in cockpit & saloon)
- Windscreen demisters (engine heated)
- Volvo Penta – Volvo D6-400 diesel engine
- Volvo Penta – EVC throttle controls
- Power trim assistance (automatic outdrive trim)
- Power assisted steering
- Trim tabs with indicators
- Chain counter
- Fusion 755 stereo system with Bluetooth and DAB functionality
- Fusion cockpit stereo speakers
- Shore power with battery charger and cable
- Silvertex upholstery to the cockpit
- Teak laid decking in the cockpit
- Teak laid decking on the bathing platform
- Holding tank with electric pump and 3-way selector valve
- Cockpit courtesy lights
- Light grey tonneau cover in Helly Hansen Lightex fabric
- Camper canopy in Helly Hansen Tradtex fabric
- 12V & 240V electrical systems
- 2 x AGM batteries – Engine Start and Domestic
- Switch panel and circuit breaker
- Navigation lights
- 12V accommodation lighting
- Windscreen wipers
- Pressurised freshwater system
- Shower drain pump
- Manual & electric bilge pumps
- Diesel fired ceramic cooker in galley
- Stainless steel sink & tap in Galley
- Overhead LED lights in cabin
- Deck hatch
- Oak floor in cabin
- Shower and sink in heads compartment
- Heads with electric pump
- Ventilator in heads compartment
- Esthec grating on heads floor
- Cockpit table with dedicated stowage in engine room
- Electrical/hydraulic opening of engine hatch
- Refrigerator box in cockpit
- Sports steering wheel
- Hydraulic steering
- Nextel anti-glare surface on dashboard
- Stainless steel handrails on windscreen
- Seafire engine room fire extinguishing system
- Fire extinguisher
- Self-draining cockpit
- Shower on bathing platform
- Stowage for fenders
- Cockpit canopy bars in stainless steel
- Windscreen with stainless steel top
- Hatch in windscreen for easy access to foredeck
- Stainless steel pulpit
- Stainless steel deck cleats x 6
- Stainless steel rubbing strake
- Flagpole and socket
- Bathing ladder/man overboard rescue ladder
- Windy Crockery & Glass set
- Raymarine Axiom 9 PRO RVX multifunction display
- Raymarine GPS feed
- Raymarine 90 VHF/DSC radio
- VHF Antenna
- Volvo Penta - engine instrumentation (with digital engine data feed to Raymarine Axiom 9 PRO MFD)
PERFORMANCE AND ECONOMY:
RPM, Knots, L/Nm, L/h, Noise/DBA.
1000, 7.1, 0.44, 3.1, 64.
1500, 10.0, 1.32, 13.2, 73.
2000, 19.2, 0.90, 17.3, 78.
2500, 28.0, 1.12, 31.4, 77.
2800, 32.6, 1.24, 40.3, 79.
3000, 34.8, 1.33, 46.2, 79.
3200, 37.2, 1.43, 53.4, 78.
3400, 40.2, 1.50, 60.3, 79.
3630, 43.0, 1.85, 79.6, 84.
* These figures are intended as a guide only and cannot be verified. The information was provided through the Windy website and Volvo Penta.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All prospective purchasers should be aware that the "Manufacturers Model Year" varies from builder to builder and does not necessarily correspond to the vessels year of build. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In this case we are acting as Brokers only. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective Buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate at his own expense to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability for such engine on our part. Life-saving appliances do not form part of the inventory and it is for the buyer to ensure they are in date and suitable for his purposes.