|Location||St Charles, Illinois|
|Beam||8 ft 6 in|
|Engine Model||200 L|
|Engine usage (hours)||7|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 24 gal|
Affectionately referred to as the "little brother" to the Barletta L-Class, the E-Class is offered at a price-point one step lower than the L-Class while maintaining much of the same DNA. More standards, simple yet refined options, comfort, quality and excellent customer experience...all the hallmarks of a pontoon boat built by Barletta.
- 200 HP Mercury L 4 Stroke with under 10 hours.
- U-Flex EZ Steer Hydraulic Steering with tilt
- Canvas powered Bimini with front Bimini Top Struts
- E-Z Access Integrated waste basket, stow away table and Storage in Port Chaise, Ultra-Lounge - Multi-Position Stern Lounge with USB Ports & Yeti Ready RGB cupholders (13 total cup holders)
- Hertz Marine Stereo with 6 speakers, USB charging ports
- Helm seat slides, reclines and swivels for comfort
- Customer Bimini and Pontoon cover
- Hook 5 Fish finder
- NADA Value = https://www.nadaguides.com/Boats/2020/Barletta-Pontoon-Boats/E22UC-Blackout-Package/32124907/values
I would classify this boat as great condition.
Willing to drive a reasonable distance to deliver or meet buyer.