Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
|LOA||51 ft 1 in|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Fuel Tanks||400 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||176 gal|
On the outside the Greenline 45 Fly has an extremely sporty character enlightened by the sleek and stylish wings at the back of the fly bridge. The full beam Flybridge superstructure expands over the entire width of the yacht, making it the largest in its class, at the same time protecting the sidewalks and covering the cockpit from rain and sun.
The Flybridge features comfortable lounge and sunbathing areas, a two-seater bench and helmsman's position topped off with a fully equipped wet bar. The 45 Fly now has the never been done, option to add a fixed Flybridge T-Top, tripling up the capacity of solar panels while making the entertaining on the terrace even more appealing. In other words, with never ending electricity you will never have to serve room temperature drinks to your friends and family again.
The main deck of the 45 Fly was designed with your utmost comfort and convenience in mind. The hydraulic bathing platform has cockpit access on both sides of the comfortable seating area. Accessible from the bathing platform there is a large toy storage with a unique aft wet bar featuring a barbecue, sink and a worktop, LED lit for evening dinner preparations and cup holders to keep the cook hydrated at all times.
Galley connecting the cockpit and salon is a Greenline Yachts signature design feature and the 45 Fly holds true to this. The salon is comprised of a U-shaped lounge area with a settee facing to starboard and the helmsman's position with a side door for easy single handed maneuvering.
Impressively designed cut-outs in the cap-rails enhance visibility from the VIP cabin in the bow area. Further forward on the bow deck lies another sun lounge with an optional Bimini and anchor locker for access to the anchor roller and windlass.
By far the best feature of this yacht is the mid-ship cabin with an island king-size bed complemented by superior full beam portholes blessing the mid-ship cabin with magnificent view to both sides, creating a light atmosphere.
The extra-large guest cabin is situated in the bow offering an island queen-size bed and just as spectacular view thanks to the cut outs in the cap-rails on both sides of the hull. The level of comfort the guest cabin offers is incomparable to any other yacht in this size range.
Both cabins also offer a private bathroom with a separate shower and a prestigious, full size walk in wardrobe. This unforgettable addition to the yacht is setup with mirrors and lights to make any wife feel like a princess. If more sleeping capacity is what you're after, the guest wardrobe can be converted into a third cabin complete with a bunk bed with a generous wardrobe closet, three cabins is extremely rare for this size.
2 x Yanmar 8LV370 - 2 x 370hp (shaft drive)
- 2 x luxurious cabins, 2 x en-suite bathrooms including separate showers, 2 x en-suite walk-in closets - Day toilet access from corridor to bathroom in bow - U shaped settee and dining table on port, 3 seater sofa on starboard - Lowerable dining table, manual - Furniture in coffee walnut including honey gold leather details and sand carpet - Venetian wooden blinds golden teak in the salon - Upholstery in natural emotion leather
- Sunbed mattress with lifting headrest, Bimini above the liftin headrest. Cup holders integrated in sunbed mattress. Protective cover for sunbathing area - Cockpit table in natural teak with cupholders in the middle, protective cover - Flybridge table in natural teak with cup holders in the middle, foldable, protective cover - Electric BBQ, sink incl. mixing tab - Cockpit bench cover. Sunbed cover (flybridge), settee cover (flybridge), Helm station cover (flybridge)
- 2 x Raymarine Axiom 12" touchscreen multifunction display with built in GPS, WIFI - help station - 2 x Raymarine Axiom 12" touchscreen multifunction display with built in GPS, WIFI - fly helm station - Radar 4KW Quantum Radome, Raymarine Ray90 incl. 2nd station + Glomex VHF antenna - Raymarine Ray(USA) incl. 2nd station + Glomex VHF Antenna - Raymarine EV-200 hydraulic autopilot system - Raymarine s100 - Autopilot remote control - p70R Color control unit - DST800 smart transducer - Stainless steel radar mast
- LED LCD TV 40" Smart TV in the salon - mounted and prewired
- LED LCD TV 32" Smart TV in the master cabin - mounted and prewired
- LED LCD TV 32" Smart TV in the VIP cabin - mounted and prewired
- Glomex TV antenna for digital signals with amplifier
Salon & Cockpit Audio - Fusion Apollo MS-RA770 Marine Entertainment system, AM/FM/Wi-fi/BT streaming - Fusion AUX/USB connector, 4 x fusion - 2 x Fusion 2-way waterproof speakers, in cockpit
Master Cabin Audio - Fusion SRX400, Marine Entertainment system, AM/Wi-fi/BT streaming - Fusion AUX/USB connector. 2 x Fusion 2-way speakers
Flybridge Audio - Fusion SRX400, Marine Entertainment system, AM/FM/Wi-fi/BT streaming- Fusion AUX/USB connector. 2 x Fusion 2-way waterproof speakers
- 2 x underwater lights on transom, white. Courtesy lights on side deck steps. Illuminated side deck pillars - Ambient lighting in salon, under stairs to flybridge, flybridge and cockpit - 2 x pop up lights at sun pad in bow. 2 x LED floodlights for transom
- Natural teak decking in cockpit, side decks and bathing platform
- Tropical reverse cycle A/C system, 5 dometic units (incl bathroom), 70,000 BTU, window screens.
- Electric marine toilets, 12V (dual valve fresh water or sea water flushing)
- City water connection
- Chain and anchor washdown, 12V, including water hose and nozzle
- Luxury dishwasher "Fisher and Pyker", 110V
- Luxury Oven "Bosch", 110V
- Upgrade to 5000 watt inverter
- Generator ONAN Cummins (Diesel) 13.5KW
- Stern thruster 6.3kW with 2x100 Ah/12V
- Search light with joystick
- Flybridge biminitop stainless steel support forward and aft incl LED light
- Exterior upholstery in exclusive diamond stitch style and silvertex material upgrade
- Vertically lifting mechanism for transom door, hydraulic (access to storage room on transom)
- Air compressor in transom storage room
- Hydraulic lifting platform
- Trim tabs
- Cablemaster shore power cable handling system, electric
- "Connect it Boat" - GSM Controller and security system with prepaid 12 month service
- Raymarine Video Cameras - 4 ps
- Antifouling (seajet) + Propspeed
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.