|Model||RB 190 Fisherman w/o set-back|
|LOA||18 ft 8 in|
|Dry Weight||1150 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||21 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
Built for bayous, bays and backwaters, the Ranger® RB190 is a shallow-drafting workhorse that’s ready to take on inshore species with saltwater-savvy touches from the all-aluminum trailer to the grippy, easy-to-clean Rawhide™ interior coating and pad-bottom hull for a smooth ride and responsive handling. Dual rear jump seats add deck space when down or seating when up and a padded driver’s leaning post flips down to expose a livewell that’ll accommodate tournament-size reds. The wide, stable and shallow-drafting design complements the 115-horsepower rating and slices through chop with nimble and economical performance. BayStar® hydraulic steering and a binnacle-mount throttle on the fiberglass console keep you confidently in command. Huge gear storages, twin 8-foot rod boxes and integrated cup and tool holders accentuate the angler-friendly layout and make days on the water easy in this lake, bay and backwater master.
- Wide-open layout and broad, stable beam
- Dry, shallow-drafting hull
- Fold-down rear seats
- Rugged, skid-resistant Rawhide™ interior coating
- Aluminum-framed Ranger Trail® trailer
- Length:18' 8"
- Hull Length: 18' 8"
- Beam: 96"
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Side Depth: 22"
- Hull Thickness: 0.1"
- Bottom Width: 68"
- Fuel capacity: 21 gal.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1150 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 8' 0"
- Rod Box Length - Starboard: 8' 0"
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 2950 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 24' 8"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 23' 2"
- Width On Trailer: 95"
- Custom fitted marine upholstery: aluminum leaning post, (1) fold down, (1) bike, dual jump Seats
- Painted gunnel, hull side and bottom
- Metallic urethane paint w/ custom Ranger® graphics
- Rawhide™ coating on gunnel & interior
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Rear casting deck
- Windshield w/ stainless steel handrails
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota® RT70 / B-52" Hand Edge Mt trolling motor
- Lowrance® Hook-2 4 depthfinder @ console
- On-board charger, 6X1
- 12V power outlet (USB included)
- Auto bilge pump
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- BayStar® hydraulic steering (may vary w/ engine model and/or setback plate)
- High performance steering wheel
- Binnacle mounted flush remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- Aerated livewell w/ timer, removable divider
- Custom fiberglass console w/ tach, speed, fuel gauges & easy touch switching
- Water pressure & trim gauges
- Aluminum transom w/ pultruded fiberglass reinforcement
- Built-in horn assembly
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- NMMA® certified
- Tie Cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- All aluminum floors & decks
- Passenger grab handles
- Lockable Storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Rod storage w/ rod tubes & console rod rack
- 1 1/2" Strakes on Bottom
- 5052 Aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- Custom built Ranger Trail® trailer/single axle SM2950
- Aluminum trailer frame w/ galvanized cross-members
- Matching spare tire w/ aluminum wheel
- Swing jack
- Custom swing-away tongue
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Integrated load guides
- Waterproof lights