|LOA||18 ft 4 in|
|Beam||7 ft 8 in|
|Dry Weight||1300 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||23 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
For 2020, we've taken one of the best-selling and best-performing aluminum bass rigs and added even more tournament-ready capability. An all-new pad-bottom hull delivers greater performance and handling in conjunction with an offset transom that accepts dual Power-Poles with a jackplate. Plus, an all-new keel design delivers greater strength and rigidity than ever. The front deck is ripe with new features but retains the same extra-wide design that delivers superior stability and space for anglers and gear. Other, more narrow designs are cramped and have you stepping on rods all day. Also added to this proven platform is a new fiberglass bow panel that flush-mounts electronics up to 9" front and center, which lies at the perfect angle for easy viewing. A new port side rod box holds sticks up to 7' while the center stow carries rods up to 8' 6". An insulated cooler rides in front of the console and just aft of a lockable storage box. The underside of every lid features foam insulation. The cockpit gained twin footboards and a storage step to the front deck, while the gas tank has been moved under the seats, freeing up more space in the bilge for pumps, props and batteries. Storage boxes in the rear deck have been enlarged to carry more gear than ever. Finally, the Ranger Trail™ trailer gained diamond plate panels for rugged good looks and extra traction. The all-new RT188p is nothing short of Next-Generation Domination.
- Pad-bottom hull with new, stronger keel
- Fiberglass bow panel flush-mounts electronics
- Wide, solid platform bow to stern, no stepping on rods
- Offset transom accepts dual Power-Poles with jackplate
- Diamond plate panels on trailer; new wheel design
- Length:18' 4"
- Hull Length: 18' 4"
- Beam: 92"
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Side Depth: 20"
- Hull Thickness: 0.1"
- Bottom Width: 65"
- Fuel capacity: 23 gal.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1300 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 7' 0"
- Rod Box Length - Center: 8' 6"
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 2950 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 23' 6"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 21' 8"
- Width On Trailer: 95"
- Custom fitted marine upholstery- driver/passenger bucket seating w/ center fold down & two matching fishing seats
- Metallic urethane paint w/ custom Ranger® graphics
- Choice of colors: white, crystal red, charcoal metallic, midnight blue, carbon, fusion electra lime green, and fusion electra blue
- Durable marine grade carpet
- Oversized Tackle Organizer Storage Boxes
- Recessed trolling motor pedal
- Retractable rod strap
- Rear casting deck
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota® Max 70 BG, 45" trolling motor
- Lowrance® Hook-2 7 Combo @ console
- On-board Dual Pro® charger, 6 x 3
- 12V Power Outlet
- Bilge Pump
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- Hydraulic steering
- Competition Steering Wheel
- Flush mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- Aerated livewell w/ timer, removable divider
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush-mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel gauge, water pressure gauge & easy touch switching
- Aluminum transom w/ pultruded fiberglass reinforcement
- Built-in horn assembly
- NMMA® certified
- Pull-up tie cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- All aluminum floors & decks
- Passenger grab handles
- Lockable Storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Lockable Rod Storage
- 1 1/2" Strakes on Bottom
- 5052 Aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- Custom built Ranger Trail® Trailer / single axle SM2950
- 14" directional painted wheels
- Swing jack
- Custom swing-away tongue
- Leaf spring axle
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Integrated Load Guides
- Waterproof lights, (2) backup lights
- Channel Steel Frame