Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|LOA||26 ft 9 in|
|Beam||9 ft 3 in|
|Max Draft||2 ft 6 in|
|Min. Draft||1 ft 2 in|
|Deadrise at Transom||17°|
|Dry Weight||5900 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||107 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||20 gal|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
2020 REGULATOR 26XO
with Single Yamaha 300 4-stroke Outboard with Digital Electronic Controls
and SeaStar Solutions Hydraulic Jackplate
Outfitted with the standard Regulator Marine equipment & these notable options:
- STORM GREY hull with Navy/White/Navy Boot Stripe
- Fiberglass T-Top with Spreader Lights and Multi-Colored LED Lights - Complete with Integrated, Vented Wraparound Windshield
- White Powder Coat Package
- T-Top Rocket Launcher
- Upholstered Helm Seating for Two w/ Flip-up Bolster, Individual Footrests, Seatback Handrail with Cupholders, 32 gal Livewell and Tackle Storage
- Head with Holding Tank and Electric Tank Pump Out
- Phender Pro (4 Pins & 4 Receivers)
- Factory-Installed Garmin® XO Package: One 16” GPSMAP® 8616 XSV Multi-Touch Widescreen Chartplotter/Sonar Display, VHF 110 with 8’ Digital VHF Antenna, and Airmar® B150 CHIRP Transducer
- Plus Black Flushmount Electronics Face
Manufacturer Provided Description
The new Regulator 26XO is a center console crossover built for adventures, giving you easy access to lakes, bays, and skinny waters, as well as the capability to head off shore when the time is right.
Equipped with a Yamaha F300 with SeaStar Solutions hydraulic jackplate, the 26XO features more than 122 square feet of deck space, spacious seating for the whole family, generous storage, built-in coolers, flush-folding rear cockpit seats, and stand-up head compartment.
The 26XO Seating & Tackle Center, Garmin 16 Fish Package, and Fiberglass T-Top with Integrated Wraparound Windshield come standard.
ORDER OPTIONS: choose from adventure-inspired amenities including factory-installed Power Pole Blade for precise shallow water anchoring, removable watersports tow bar for tubing, skiing and boarding, and the versatile Minn Kota trolling motor with iPilot GPS to get the most out of your days on the water.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.