Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Party Barge 22 RF|
|Location||South Portland, Maine|
|Length on Deck||22 ft 1 in|
|Beam||8 ft 6 in|
|Dry Weight||2000 lb|
|Engine Model||115 ELPT 4S CT|
|Fuel Tanks||32.1 gal|
2020 Sun Tracker PARTY BARGE 22RF
- BLACK MOORING COVER
Motor Manufacturer: MERCURY
Motor Model: 115 ELPT 4S CT
Trailer Year: 2020
Trailer Manufacturer: TRAILSTAR TRAILER
Manufacturer Provided Description
Set up the table between the bow couches for a picnic. Or, lie back on the double-wide, rear-facing lounge and relax away the afternoon. The PARTY BARGE® 22 RF DLX offers different seating styles throughout to meet your on-the-water needs.
Wherever you sit, you’ll find below-seat storage, as well as Stow More seat-back compartments in the bow couches for all that extra gear your crew needs. It also offers a full-width swim platform, our exclusive QuickLift™ Bimini, a changing curtain and much, much more.
Lounge away the day with the PARTY BARGE 22 RF DLX.
- 10+LIFE™ Limited Lifetime warranty
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter multichambered pontoon logs
- Built-in Rail-Lock™ system for optional snapless mooring cover
- NEW woven vinyl flooring
- Port & starboard bow lounges w/Stow More™ seat-back compartments & underseat storage
- Aft lounge w/Stow More™ seat-back compartments, lockable underseat storage & pop-up changing curtain
- Color-keyed 9' (2.74 m) Bimini top w/QuickLift™ deployment system & storage pockets
- Movable table w/fore & midship bases
- Molded console w/cooler storage below, NEW helm chair & stereo w/Bluetooth® & MP3 input
- Full-width aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Length:24' 2"
- Deck length: 22' 1"
- Deck width: 8' 6"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 32.1 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 22' 3"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24"
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 11 persons
- Max. person weight: 1500 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2200 lbs.
- Interior depth: 26"
- Average dry weight: 2000 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3834 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 10"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 32' 4"
- Storage length: 32' 4"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+LIFE™ warranty
- NMMA® certified
- 9' (2.74 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- NEW front zipper on Bimini top to join optional double Bimini together
- Exclusive QuickLift™ Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for quick adjustment & reduced vibration
- NEW nylon gate latches & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Port & starboard LED navigation lights
- Bimini-mounted anchor/navigation light
- 4 NEW folding mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- 4:2 ratio no-feedback steering for responsive, easy turning
- Wraparound sport shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/door & integrated pouch
- Small items tray
- Drink holders
- Built-in footrest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 4 directional speakers
- Tachometer, trim meter/speedometer & fuel & hour gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box w/trim
- 12V outlet
- NEW w/port-side, rear-facing double lounge & a starboard couch
- Port & starboard bow couches w/Stow More™ system & underseat storage
- Port aft couch w/Stow More™ system & underseat storage
- Starboard aft couch w/Stow More™ system & lockable underseat storage
- NEW high-back swiveling helm bucket seat, reclining & w/self-leveling arms
- Pop-up changing room
- Full-width aft swim deck
- Padded woven vinyl floor covering
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- 2 movable drink holders/armrests
- NEW removable table w/padded insert, 4 molded-in drink holders & 2 pedestal base locations
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Nose cone & motor pod wave/spray deflectors for a drier ride
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
Construction & Exterior
- NEW interior styling
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- Rail-Lock™ system for mounting optional snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/removable bow extension
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1-1/4" (3.18 cm), .090" (.23 cm) thick anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Reinforced bow structure
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Black Metallic or Caribou Metallic fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel w/NEW latching fuse block door
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.