|LOA||21 ft 1 in|
|Beam||8 ft 6 in|
|Max Draft||2 ft 9 in|
|Min. Draft||1 ft 5 in|
|Deadrise at Transom||20°|
|Dry Weight||2600 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||3 ft 10 in|
|Fuel Tanks||46 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
Do you want plenty of room for up to 11 people, but don’t want to sacrifice the performance of a fiberglass sport boat? You need to check out the TAHOE® 2150 deck boat, then!
At 21’ 1” long with an 8’ 6” beam, this boat is loaded with plenty of seating space for everyone you want to share the fun with, as well as plenty of storage for all their gear. As with all TAHOE models, the storage compartments are even finished gelcoat to allow for easy cleanup. It even comes with a removable table that can be set up at two convenient locations for eating (yes, there’s even a carry-on cooler standard for keeping food and drinks cold).
And in regard to that performance, this deck boat delivers in spades! It is available with up to a 225HP Mercury® outboard, which works perfectly in tandem with our POWERGLIDE® hull design to produce the performance you need to get up and cruise, or even to do watersports (check out that tournament-style ski tow pylon!).
- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes
- Bow platform w/anchor locker & 4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
- Wraparound bow lounge seating w/molded-in storage & 15-gal. (56.78 L) insulated livewell
- Port refreshment center w/sink, pull-out sprayer & 5-gal. (18.93 L) freshwater tank
- NEW stereo w/Bluetooth® & 4 speakers
- In-floor wakeboard/ski locker
- Removable table w/storage area & dual mounting locations
- Aft L-lounge w/molded-in storage, including ski rope holder & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Color-keyed Bimini top w/drop-down changing curtain
- Aft swim platforms w/4-step, telescoping boarding ladder & removable ski tow pylon
- Length:21' 1"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 7' 2"
- Max. recommended HP: 225 HP
- Fuel capacity: 46 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 11 persons
- Max. person weight: 1550 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2200 lbs.
- Interior depth: 32.5"
- Deadrise: 20 degrees
- Draft (trimmed up): 17"
- Draft (trimmed down): 32.5"
- Average hull weight: 2600 lbs.
- Average hull weight w/motor: 3235 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4615 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 3' 10"
- Bridge clearance w/wakeboard tower: 7' 7"
- Package height: 6' 6"
- Package height w/wakeboard tower: 10' 6"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 27' 0"
- Storage length: 23' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Color-keyed Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain & stainless steel frame w/quick-release hardware
- Removable, solid aluminum ski tow pylon
- Removable table w/2 mounting locations
- Stainless steel drink holders
- Stainless steel bow pull-up anchoring cleat
- 6 stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
- Stainless steel passenger grab rails
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 15-gal. (56.78 L) aerated livewell w/500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) pump, gravity drain, adjustable spray head & dash-mounted switch
- 3 starboard rod holders
- Pre-wired for optional trolling motor w/bow receptacle
- NEW steering wheel
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- NEW stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & 4 speakers
- Mobile phone holder w/12V outlet
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. (.82 kg) expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery w/NEW accent piping
- Wraparound bow lounge seating w/storage below
- Port refreshment center w/drained sink, pull-out sprayer & on-demand freshwater w/5-gal. (18.93 L) tank
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment w/dual hold-open lid assists
- Adjustable driver bucket seat w/slide, swivel & flip-up bolster
- Aft L-lounge w/storage, tow rope holder & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Ski tow pylon storage
- Aft trash receptacle w/lid & removable insert
- Port stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & 4 speakers
- Walk-thru transom gate
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Finished gelcoat full-length fiberglass foam-filled stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Bow platform w/molded non-skid surface, anchor locker & covered 4-step boarding ladder
- Rub rail w/chrome molded insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Aft swim platform w/insulated storage & 4-step boarding ladder
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump w/auto float switch
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Navigation lights w/bow LED lights & removable stern light
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights