Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|LOA||23 ft 6 in|
|Beam||8 ft 2 in|
|Fuel Tanks||36 gal|
2020 Vexus AVX2180CC
Sapphire and White Combination, Mercury 150 Four Stroke, Tandem Trailer, Riptide Ipilot troll motor, Yeti 45 QT cooler, Humminbird Helix 9MSI, SS Latches.
Precision-matched with a choice of 150-200 horsepower outboards, the 2180cc is built for a wide range of salt, brackish, and freshwater ventures. The center console’s 20’7” length is matched with an ultra-spacious 98” beam and a high-performance pad hull with 6” manual setback. The entire design is handcrafted for an ultra-smooth ride with responsive handling. Plus, it’s engineered to be right at home in the shallows, instantly jumping on plane while also stalking fish in the skinniest waters. Bow to stern, it’s a roomy rig well-suited for guides and weekend anglers alike.
Reinforcing that focus, the massive front deck includes a pair of oversized and insulated, fiberglass storage boxes. Each is equipped with compression latches and raised lips, helping seal out the rawest of weather. Balancing both sides of the forward deck are two additional 8 ½’ rod compartments with oval-entry, closed-end tubes. A built-in, insulated cooler serves double duty as a step to the deck and the center console, itself, is equipped with undercut toe-kicks, rod holders, floor lighting, a host of performance instrumentation, and plenty of room for today’s larger, flush-mounted electronics.
On the rear deck, the huge fiberglass livewell includes recirculating aeration, an anti-splash ring, and pump-out. Looking farther aft, the rear power compartment showcases a neat, clean, and wide-open interior arranged for easy access to pumps and other equipment. The stern of the 2180cc also includes a full transom with no splash well. It’s a custom-engineered feature creating even more space on the rear deck while delivering the ultimate platform to work fish side to side and bow to stern. Coupled with our exclusive Tru-Trek™ skid resistant floor surface as well as fold-down jump seats, multi-position leaning post, on-board battery charger, upright, level foam flotation, an All-Welded, Dense Base™ superstructure, tandem axle aluminum trailer built in our own plant, and available shallow water anchors (single or dual), this is the ultra-nimble AVX2180cc.
Features may include:
PERFORMANCE AND ENGINEERING
- Available with Power of Choice Professionally Rigged Outboards
- All-welded AVX High Performance Hull
- Vector Force™ Solid Transom with no splashwell design
- Dense Base™ Superstructure Design
- Stainless Steel Prop
- Crank Battery includes Battery Tray and Tie-Down
- Wide Variety of Custom Factory-Rigged Electronics
- 6 Gauge Trolling Motor Wiring
- Minn Kota Fortrex Riptide SF80 52" Trolling Motor
- Dual Pro 6x3 On-board Battery Charger with Easy Access Charger Plug
- USB & 12V Power Outlets
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
- Custom-contoured High Performance Multi Postion Leaning Post
- Port and Starboard Jump Seats
- Powder Coated Console Grab Rail and Leaning Post Frame
- Oversized Fiberglass Storage Boxes with Raised Lip Dam and Weather Trim Seal
- Wide Open Spacious Interior
- Hard Case™ Paint with Clear Coat Protection
- Glass-Infused Aluminum Hybrid™ Design
- Stretch-Form Gunnels
- Fiberglass Console with Integrated Rod Storage and LED Lit Toe Rail
- Tandem axle with brakes
- 4" Channel Aluminum Frame
- 14" Aluminum Wheels with Radial Tires
- Diamond Plate Step Pads
- Custom SS Fenders
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.