Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Wilmington, North Carolina|
|LOA||28 ft 8 in|
|Beam||9 ft 8 in|
|Max Draft||2 ft 8 in|
|Dry Weight||4056 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 74 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 12 gal|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
- BRABUS Line trim package
- Premium Package, Silvertex Turquoise
- Toilet Pckg, electric FW flush,40l sep,macerator, sea+deck connect (only w. fw)
- Seats, Silvertex Turquoise Brabus line
- US standard fuel system (EPA certified)
- Shore Power 110V with 20Ah charger, US standard
- Table in cockpit, Teak
- Sun shade w. stainless steel supports for fore deck, for stationary use BRABUS L
- Search light
- Underwater lights
- Shower on aft deck (only w. freshwater option)
- Freshwater system +45l tank (required if wetbar and Toilet packge FW)
- Top loading refrigerator, Dometic CM 35l
- Cooler in aft port storage
- Bowthruster Side-Power SE40
- Fixed windlass in bow, Quick Blader w. remote + 30m chain, US
- Water ski frame, twin engine, BRABUS Line, Black
- Trim tabs with joystick
- Simrad Autopilot
- Information display twin 12"
- Echo sounder, thru hull
- Simrad Radar Halo20+
- Simrad VHF, USA
- Audio upgrade2: 1 x subwoofer + upgrade to 4ch amplifier (only w. UpgradeAudio1)
- Audio upgrade1: 4 x speakers + 2ch amplifier (only w. Fusion Entertainent System
- Control unit for Fusion system, Helm
- Fusion Entertainment system, incl. 2 x speakers in cockpit
- Pre Rig, Twin, Mercury FourStroke V6
- Mercury upgrade package, Verado V6-V8 active trim, mobile VV, TDS-single
- Twin Mercury FourStroke V6 200hp, White
- Twin Propellers Enertia Eco 19"
- Preparation for overseas shipping (SS Cradle)
- Transport to Bremerhaven
Modern, clean dashboard with Nextel surface with console fitting up to twin 12" optional plotters, a storage well with 12 V power outlet and three cup holders.
Length adjustable driver / co-driver seats with armrest and swivel function. Seats also incorporate a flip-up front support for standing while driving.
Back seats in cockpit
Comfortable seating in the cockpit by the four separate back seats with outer armrests.
Storage under back seats
There is a large storage compartment under the back seats, accessed from the aft deck.
Table in cockpit
The helm can be turned into a perfect space for entertaining and al fresco dining with this beautiful teak table.
High and long windscreen gives great visibility, minimizes draft and keeps you dry in all driving conditions.
Spacious aft deck
The spacious aft deck features a large storage hatch in the floor and offers lots of possibilities for fishing, water sports and other activities.
Hand laminated hull in Vinylester resin for the first coat for osmosis prevention of the hull in GRP material, Twin-stepped hull w. sharp entry bow, Integrated engine bracket in hull for outboard engines, Fixed aluminum fuel tank 280l w. overflow prevention, Fuel sensor Vema, Heavy-duty rub rail w. rubber end caps in grey, Heavy-duty rub rail around swim platforms, Axopar 3D signature chrome logo on both sides of hull, Bow thruster tunnel preparation in hull, Walkaround deck layout w. open aft deck, Anti-skid finishing on working deck areas and deck hatches, Self-draining deck area w. quick drain aft deck, Self-bailing cockpit & helm area, All hardware, pulpits, locks, hinges, filler caps & cockpit grab rails in 316 stainless steel, 6 x cleats on aft, midships and fore deck, Additional hooking points for safety harness around side deck areas, Side rails, Spacious anchor locker w. drainage in bow, L-shaped Sofa w. backrest on fore deck incl. harbor cover, Cupholders on both sides of the L-sofa in bow, Toughened glass windscreen in light green tint, Aluminum window frame painted in white, T-Top roof in white GRP w. canvas roof, T-Top roof support structures in white painted aluminum, 3d 28 signature logo, Heavy-duty pantograph windscreen wiper, Twin fender storages on aft deck w. insulation /cooler boxes, Aft deck w. storage compartment, Lightmast, removable, Flagpole, Signal horn, Two electric bilge pumps w. auto-function, Manual bilge pump for aft deck section, Integrated swim platforms and telescopic bathing ladder, Integrated LED navigation lights.
2 x front and 3 x cockpit seats, rotating & length adjustable w. flip-up bolster, Silvertex Sterling fabric on all seats and upholstery, Storage compartment under centre aft seats, Document pocket on console wall, Stainless steel footrest, Lowered floor level at helm section, 2 x LED deck lights in helm floor, Led roof spotlights 2pcs, Harbour cover for helm and front seats, Harbour covering for cockpit seats.
Clean Helm-layout, Dashboard & console top panels in dark grey soft touch finish, Center console panels in black high-gloss finish, Helm panel with passenger side grab rail, Control switch panel in glass w. illuminated push buttons, Steering wheel in leather w. Axopar logo, Main control panel with twin battery switches and automatic fuses for direct supply, Cupholders on dashboard x2, 12V power outlet on dashboard.
Front deck stowage area/toilet
Enlarged stowage area in center console / optional toilet with raised interior finish with headliner and toiled door in double mold integrated window, varnished oak back panel with integrated mirror, 2 LED spotlights in deck stowage / toilet, Main fuse panel with automatic fuses and 12V outlet located in deck stowage / toilet area.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.