Presented For Sale By:
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|LOA||33 ft 10 in|
|Beam||11 ft 6 in|
|Max Draft||3 ft 1 in|
|Min. Draft||3 ft 1 in|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 570 liters|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 220 liters|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 85 liters|
The NEW S335v powered by outboards, designed by Sealine.
DYNAMIC & SLEEK DESIGN.
Sporty aesthetics embodied by masculine build. The S330v gives you dynamics like no other. Feel them with every glance. In any waters.
Spontaneous, carefree driving experience. When you push the S330v to its limits, the feeling will take everyone's breath away.
TWO SUN LOUNGES.
Sunbathing for all of your guests. In addition to the terrace at the fore, the cockpit table can be transformed into a comfortable lounger.
OPEN CEILING ELEMENTS.
Open-air summer feeling. Simply open the two ceiling elements and enjoy the open skies while living on deck. Sun & sea without limits.
CLASS LEADING BED SIZE.
Exclusive in the boating world : Among all of the sport yachts in the 33ft class, the S330v offers the most spacious beds.
HANDCRAFTED LUXURY INTERIOR.
Style down to the smallest seam. The exclusivity of the interior can be see in every touch.
PANORAMIC VIEW BELOW DECK.
Large hull windows allow bright day light to flood into the cabins. They also provide a view of the vast seascape outside.
** This boat is a new build boat, built to order and is priced with the standard specification. Our price INCLUDES 2 Mercury Varado V8 300hp White Colour with rigging, 4" digital engine indicator, propeller and tilt steering system with engine active trim system. Joystick for engines, including autopilot & SKYHOOK virtual anchoring. Excluding VAT, transport and commissioning fees.
Optional extras are available along with engine options and details of these can be obtained by contacting our sales office for a price list or detailed quotation.
STANDARD SPECIFICATION INCLUDES :
* GRP with sandwich construction, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin.
* Waterline, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : BLACK.
* Aft pillar vinyl wrapped in GREY with SEALINE logo.
* 4 Hull windows not openable (master cabin, guest cabin port side, galley, saloon).
* 2 Hull windows with openable porthole (guest cabin port side and toilet).
DECK & COCKPIT
* GRP deck with antislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin, double anchor locker, self draining, anchor arm stainless steel.
* Fender strip, rubber, colour : BLACK.
* SEALINE steering wheel and throttles.
* Full windscreen with pantograph wipers and screen wash.
* Bathing platform in fiberglass, bathing ladder, with handrail and bathing shower with hot and cold water and opening stainless steel gate.
* Stainless steel pulpit, 4 stainless steel mooring cleats, stainless steel handrails.
* Seating "U" shaped bench with fixed backrest.
* Table with fixed leg and cover on port side.
* Manual Bimini.
* Wet Bar with sink, hot and cold water and storage.
* Pilot seat plus 2 co-pilot seats.
* Storage room with electric opening.
* Engine battery preparation including main switches.
* Fuel tank capacity 570L.
* 12v and 230v electric system with 230v shore power connection. Sockets in saloon (1), master cabin (2), guest cabin (1), galley (2), toilet (1) and 12v on the dashboard.
* Batteries - Service : 2 x 160 Ah.
* Country version : EU / AUS.
* Manual toilet.
* Light in cabins, saloon and galley with dimmer. Dimmable indirect lights and reading lights in cabins. Lights in toilets, cockpit and storage room.
* Holding tank (85L).
* Water tank (220L) with gauge and fresh water pump.
* Bilge pumps : automatic electric (2) and manual emergency bilge pump in cockpit (1).
NAVIGATION AND INSTRUMENTS
* Standard dashboard.
* Navigation lights.
LAYOUT AND INTERIOR
* A1 - Master cabin with "V" berth, wardrobe and drawers underneath the bed. 3 skylights, one openable. Open access to saloon.
* B1 - Saloon with "L" shaped sofa and storage. Galley with stowage, fridge, 2 burner gas hob and sink with draining basin, fully equipped head with handheld shower.
* C1 - Guest cabin with double berth, 1 wardrobe and storage.
* Saloon table with fixed leg.
* Counter tops in galley, in BISTRO material (according to colour card).
UPHOLSTERY AND WOOD
* Upholstery scheme CASABLANCA, colour : PEARL WHITE (according to colour card).
* Exterior seating material and upholstery helmsman seat in SARDINIA, colour : GULL WING (according to colour card).
* Standard mattresses in all cabins.
* Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood : MADISON WOOD (according to colour card).
* Bedheads in master cabin in MADISON WOOD (according to colour card) and guest cabin in soft material.
* Saloon, galley flooring and cabins in AUSTRALIAN ACACIA (according to colour card).
* Heads flooring - wood style.
* SEALINE owners manual in SEALINE document bag.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.