Presented For Sale By:
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Beam||7 ft 11 in|
|Dry Weight||1528 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||40 gal|
Only 80 photos available on this website. See all 85 photos at www.popyachts.com/view/303509
Reason for selling is "Not using enough.".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
H22B Bay boat Redfish Package powered by a 175HP Yamaha SHO, two 8 foot power poles!
Ready to go fishing? If the answer is Yes, then this 2021 Xpress H22B is the fishing vessel for you.
With three years remaining on the engine warranty, you will have some peace of mind against unexpected breakdowns when you take possession of this bay boat.
The Yamaha outboard 4-stroke engine, at 175 HP, is all you need to get you where you want to go and back again.
For added stability, the owner installed a couple of power poles at the stern, and a trolling motor at the bow.
Even with a passenger capacity of eight, there still seems to be lots of room to move about the non-skid deck.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more NauticStar, Sea Pro, and Sea Fox vessels for sale. If you're in the New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Metairie, or Kenner areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other bay fishing boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
Having been stored under a shed and protected from the elements, this 2021 Xpress H22B shows very little signs of wear and tear. The trailer also appears to be in very good condition. The seller assures that all features of the vessel are in working order.
- Stored Inside (Under A Shed)
- Bait Well (Included)- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Pull Up (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Cover - Full Boat (Included)
- Live Well (Included)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Pedestal Seats (2)
- Rod Holders (Included)
- Rod Storage (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Steering Wheel Knob (Included)
- Windshield - One Piece (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- Battery Switch (Included)
- Bluetooth (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (3)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Trolling Motor Batteries (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Engine Flush (Included)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Jack Plate (Included)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (1)
- Power Pole (2)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Starting Type (Electric)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Trolling Motor (Included)
- GPS/ Fishfinder/ Plotter (Hummingbird)- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Owner's Manual (Included)