Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada|
|LOA||16 ft 2 in|
|Beam||7 ft 2 in|
|Max Draft||2 ft 7 in|
|Deadrise at Transom||16°|
|Dry Weight||1332 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||3 ft 5 in|
|Engine Model||EFI 4-Stroke|
|Fuel Tanks||18 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
This versatile, entry-level bowrider is great for couples and small families. It brings abundant storage, full windshield protection, a spacious cockpit and predictable performance to the party, making it a hit with those looking for maximum value in a small bowrider. If that's what you're looking for, you've just found it.
- Wraparound windshield and deep freeboard promote safety.
- Three-person aft bench seat and transom boarding ladder.
- Easy-to-read, no-glare helm gauges.
- Spacious bow seating with cup holders, grab handles and storage beneath cushions.
Installed Options Included with this boat
- Solid Black Hull
- Boot Stripe
- Desert Sand Interior
- Bimini Top w/ Boot
- Bow Well and Cockpit Cover
- Ski Tow Pylon
- Stereo AM/FM - MP3 Player Ready
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Galvanized Trailer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.