Presented For Sale By:
|Beam||6 ft 6 in|
|Fuel Tanks||12 gal|
2022 Boston Whaler 150 Montauk
THIS AD IS FOR A ORDERED INCOMING 2022 MODEL YOU NOW HAVE TIME TO CHOOSE YOUR OPTIONS AND LEAVRE A DEPOSIT NOW FEEL FREE TO CLL OR TEXT WE ARE HERE TO HELP CREATE YOUR DREAM BOAT.
Boston Whaler’s 150 Montauk® reflects over 60 years of heritage, combining time-tested utility and classic lines with modern comfort, design and technology. Incredibly easy to operate, easy to clean, and easy to love, the 150 Montauk excels for both fishing and watersports. A spacious center console layout maximizes every inch of its nimble size, while Whaler’s precision-engineered hull ensures a soft, smooth ride.
Features may include:
- Standard galvanized trailer with LED lights and swing tongue for easy transport to and from the water.
- Available Raymarine® navigation and fishfinding electronics including RealVision 3D.
- Standard 60-hp Mercury® Command Thrust FourStroke engine provides reliable, efficient performance.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- 8” bow cleats (3)
- 17” interior freeboard
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Bow rail with high side rails (not compatible with trolling motor panel)
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Molded-in port and starboard boarding steps (midship)
- Stern rails
- Swim ladder
- 12V receptacle
- Access door with stainless steel latch
- Acrylic windshield
- Electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Drink holders (2)
- Mercury® binnacle control
- Partitioned storage at top of helm
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest
- 60 ELPT EFI Command Thrust FourStroke Mercury® engine
- Analog instrumentation
- Battery box with hold-down strap in console
- Bilge pump with float switch
- Classic style navigation lights
- Fuel tank (12 gallons) with hold-down straps
- No-feedback steering
- Stainless steel propeller
- Vessel view mobile
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.