Presented For Sale By:
|LOA||32 ft 1 in|
|Beam||10 ft 4 in|
|Deadrise at Transom||21°|
|Dry Weight||9800 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||285 gal|
2023 Boston Whaler 320 Vantage
presented to you as a IN COMING ORDERED PRODUCT 2023 We are taking Deposits now if you want to know more we have several Boston Whaler experts on hand to explain the product. beach boarding ladder, stainless steel anchor, white rub rail stainless insert, bow cushion, bow table, bow sunshade, fishing package, spotlight, underwater lighting, hardtop hatches, cockpit table, sunshade retractable, 1 premium audio package, 1 7 " vessel view, self leveling tabs, active engine trim,
Cutting-edge features, great capacity and easy adaptability are hallmarks of the dual-console 320 Vantage®, winner of the National Marine Manufacturers Association’s Innovation Award. Rock-solid control meets the ultimate in versatility and comfort with the many accessories and options the 320 provides. Serious fishing, joyful entertaining, day-long watersports or cruising and even a place to sneak in a nap or an overnight stay–the 320 is ready for your day. When the softest, safest ride meets the best equipped dual-console around, new possibilities become eminently possible. With Whaler, you can be confident to the core.
Features may include:
- Uniquely convertible portside seating offers an array of configurations.
- Spacious open bow features backrests, a large under-seat cooler, an optional bow table and more.
- A cockpit utility center includes a sink, 18-gallon cooler and prep surface, plus optional grill and fridge.
- Below deck, a cozy interior seating area offers a break from the weather.
- Two touchscreens at the helm feature available Raymarine® electronics and VesselView display.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- 8" cleats
- 10" stainless steel pop-up cleats – (2) bow, (2) stern with stainless steel hawse pipes, (2) spring line
- 28" interior freeboard
- Anchor storage
- Anchor windlass with 200' of rode, chain, and anchor
- Bow and stern eyes
- Cockpit coaming bolsters
- Grab rails, located on centerline (stainless steel)
- Mold in non-skid
- Navigation light
- Rod holders (4)
- Tow bit (deleted with fishing package)
Cockpit Utility Center
- Bank of drawers
- Battery switch panel
- Built-in storage
- Cutting board
- Dedicated trash can storage
- 12-V receptacle
- Bow bolster
- Bow cushions with backrests
- Bow walkthrough block off panel
- Drink holders (4) – stainless steel
- Convertible berth
- Dash visor
- Lighting – blue accent
- Lighting – interior light
- Lockable console door
- Access panel to electronics
- Cast stainless steel steering wheel with urethane grip
- Courtesy light
- Dash visor
- Decorative flooring
- Drink holders (2) (stainless steel)
- Electronics mounting surface
- Fold-down teak bench seat above porcelain head
- Bow seating area with lounge backrests and armrests, port and starboard
- Deluxe custom helm seat with electric high/low pedestal
- Deluxe swivel double port helm seating with 4 position indexing rotating stops
- Double convertible port lounge seat with storage (not available with Deluxe Prep Center with Livewell)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.